Which one?

Silver Member
Username: Blindc1rca

Post Number: 169
Should I get a Pioneer P7600MP or Alpine CDA-9827?

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
sorry i posted this on here, but it takes a long time to get a response on the HU forum and Im getting my HU first thing tomorrow morning.

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
please anyone? which one is better?

Silver Member

Post Number: 174
Ok, I have to work tomorrow morning then im driving to buy the head unit, so Im going to sleep in like 15 minutes can someone PLEASE help me out and tell me which HU I should get?

Whoever answers, you are my savior.

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 210
ALPINE, more features. sub control.. etc etc. you wont be disappointed

Bronze Member
Username: Colorblind_2004

Post Number: 31
Pioneer and Alpine are both good decks, but I have a Pioneer DEHP6600 and that thing has tons of options, so thats what I would go with. But its a win/win situation. Cant go wrong there.

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
ok well too late now, i went out and got the pioneer P7600MP and its in the car now, hope it does well. thanks anyway.

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 844
id say you made the right choice overall david we carried the pioneer line at the shop i worked at and they are much better than the old run of the mill low voltage stuff they used to put out

Silver Member

Post Number: 845
alpine is good but i question the cd read reliability on the recent alpines of the series this is an issue ive heard from a few

Silver Member

Post Number: 176
thanks. haha the punk at best buy was like "what kind of car do you have?" and i said 2000 vw golf and the guy right off the bat goes "oh, yea see youre going to need a mounting bracket for that, see this head unit is what we in the business like to call an 'ISO mount' which doesnt fit in any european cars, itll cost you an undetermined amount of money, shouldnt be more than 50 bucks" so I say "Really? See I was under the impression that certain vw's came with a monsoon sound system which has a different setup, and another thing that tickles me more is that my manual clearly states that I too have an ISO mount, but I have to give you credit for not even having to go to the computer to look up my cars stock system, how long did it take you to memorize the setups of every car ever made? Or are you just trying to screw me."

A s s . trying to take advantage of a 16 year old kid. Hahaha

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
plus who the hell is going to pay 50 damn dollars for a mounting bracket?

Silver Member

Post Number: 846
good for you david i sorta caught a salesmen at circuit city just like you did and normally i dont put people on the spot but he was cocky so i was like here we go and i proceeded to ask him questions then explain the real answers he was like ummm

Silver Member

Post Number: 179
haha good shot, this guy reeeally didnt know what he was talking about, i figure he had taken like a 20 minute quiz on basic car audio and his manager told him to try to rip off anyone who looked vulnerable. Makes me feel like going to mom and pop stores more often, they seem to be more real about things.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us