Heard the Solo X today

Bronze Member
Username: Slap_johnson

Arizona

Post Number: 66
this is the biggest meanest looking sub ive ever seen in person, it was in a 10 cu. ft box tuned to 56 hz and was being way underpowered (2500 watts). To tell you the truth, i just wasnt impressed, its really not all its hyped up to be, this guys going to put 2 in a astro van with 4 crossfire 4000 watt amps, couple things i do give the Solo-X is that thing can move some air for 1 woofer and you can replace the voicecoul, but id take a brahma or X.X.X over 1 of those power hungry monsters anyday, so what im basically trying to say is dont waste your money on one of these things

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 827
ive seen one in action too i think they have alot of potential but need to be in the right hands and given lots of power (the one i heard hit like 148 on 2 2000 us amps) 148 db for this sub is sad if you ask me

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 204
1 sub was in a 10cuft box?

Bronze Member
Username: Slap_johnson

Arizona

Post Number: 67
ya, he said he was hitten 158 on audiocontrol, but i dont think so, he said 1 18 CVR in a hatch was hittin 153 :/, if i got my system meterd there id be hittin 167 lol, he also mentioned some B & K mic or something being the best mic and the one at this comp hes goin to, even better than linear X, hes going to install 2 solo x's in a astrovan and hes hopin to hit high 160's lol, i was like dont get your hopes to high, id set ur goals at high 150's on this "amazing" b & k mic
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us