What r the best subs???

Sweet
Unregistered guest
If money wasnt a object what would be the best subs you could buy??

Anonymous

depends on the application...

Bronze Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 11
probably a JL audio 13w7

if u wanted an insane amount of power tho the 18 inch solo X handles 10000 watts ... and the new pioneer sub handles 5,000 but to be honest i kno nothing about the pioneer. rockford also has a sub out that handles 4,000 ... i like the stage 2's tho ... and every1 likes the Resonant engineering x.x.x subs... which arent resonant's bigest subwoofer... the MT is massive

matt77
Unregistered guest
JL X.X.X and the brahma would be prolly the best range of subs i doubt there is one best sub it all depends on the set up of everything in ur car so no system will sound the same in different cars wit diff set ups some subs will sound better then others because of this but as far as the Solo X goes that is just a big buncha crap i mean the L7 is a good SPL sub but the X is way to big and its 5000 rms just to run that big thing u could out pound that thing easy wit somethin way less watts and prolly the same wit the pioneer and rockford just cause watts are high dosn't mean it will beat really hard just look at audiobahn there the same way high watts low performance but thats what i think so u decide

Username: Thehammer

Mount Holly, Nj US

Post Number: 4
15inch Mtx Sledgehammer

Bronze Member
Username: Audionoob13

Novi, MI USA ...

Post Number: 44
i think the audiobahn 1208t is the best, the flames on it and the chrome are the shizznit

stuff
Unregistered guest
resonant engineering mt

Bronze Member
Username: Suicideshifter

Bristolville, Ohio United States

Post Number: 54
Don't forget the Adire Brahma...Audiobahn??? enough said...

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2073
Eclipse Titaniums and Titanium Pros are nice too.

Username: Napalmz

MIDWEST

Post Number: 6
id max v3 up there with the rest
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us