CDT or Infiniti

atreyu rock
Unregistered guest
im looking at 2 different 6.5 components, infiniti's KAPPA60.5CS or CDT's CL61 which one is a has better sq? or is there is a better 6.5 for around the same price

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 2027
Personal preference really, I like the CDTs better. Warmer, softer set. Very good for the price. If you go the Infinity route, it's not too much more to get the KappaPerfects. Depends totally on your personal taste and budget, but all are great sets.

Username: Stanleyc

Post Number: 5
How do the CDT's compare to the Dyns? In another thread, Dyns were also said to be warmer and softer and that is what I prefer. Also where can I get CDT's?

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 2028
CDTs aren't as laid back, but still very accurate. The Classics wouldn't really compare as well to the Dyns as the HD and Eurosport CDTs would. CDTs are all over online, www.woofersetc.com has them. Dyns are not cheap speakers, but they're on that site as well if you want to do a price comparison.

Username: Stanleyc

Post Number: 8
The CDT's seem like they are a lot cheaper, even the HD's and Eurosports. Are the Dyns worth the extra money?

Gold Member

GA USA

Post Number: 2030
The Eurosports are actually more expensive than the Dyns. It's all in your opinion. I like both, and think you should listen to them and formulate your own opinion. HDs are very nice and cheaper than the Dyns. Softer tweeter on the HDs compared to the Eurosports. Dynaudios are the softest still.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us