I need an opinion from everyone!!!!!

johnsimms
Unregistered guest
I am looking into buying a set of subs, (Cerwin Vega 12" dvc v-max) or (kicker cvr dvc 12"). I heard you guys say that Cerwin vega was better (louder and clearer) , and I would like to purchase them w/ the (kicker kx600.1 class d mono amp). I don't think that the amp is 1 ohm stable so what can I do??? P.S. I have a huge grand marqueis and I really want my car to bump without buying 500 dollar subs or amps. And will I be happy with the Loudness of the subs?

Silver Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac, FL USA

Post Number: 259
If you're really stuck on that amp get the SVC Vegas and wire em in parallel for a 2 ohm load.

:-)

-Fishy

johnsimms
Unregistered guest
i'm not stuck, i'm just looking to get great sound at a relativily cheap price. I'll get any sub and amp that cost less then 500 any suggestions?? I can get a diamond audio tdx 12" for 300, but would that be louder then two kickers or cerwin vegas??? I'm scared i'm gonna waste my money

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 188
http://ecoustics.pricegrabber.com/user_sales_getprod.php?masterid=600803&lot_id= 547338 There's your amp. First place I looked, $270 get the shiva $125.00 a pair would be $250. Your there for 520, pluse a box and wiring. makin your own box is under $100.00 wires are anywhere from 30.00 to 80.00 total setup/u make the box 720.00
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us