Kicker KX1200.1 Vs. Rockford T1000bd

Unregistered guest
Which one should I go with to power my 2Rockford T1's? With the T1000bd I'd be sticking with the brand but the 1200.1 is an exact match for RMS with the speakers. They're both mono amps, and one ohm stable. I can also get the Kicker cheaper here. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=18797%26item%3D5722357081 %26
After reading and readin and reading I think the Kicker might be the best choice (just to let you know i don't just come here first w/o doing ANY research, i do at least TRY) but just plain don't know. Can someone help me, please? Jonathan?

Silver Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 101
All depends on what kind of music u listen too
My friend had a rf amp, and he listens to rock, the best, it's programmed for the drum hits.
If not rock, the kicker

Unregistered guest
well i listen to rock (however soft rock is more dominate than hard) and everything down to classical music (though classical isn't a big thing with me, i'd say my main music lies in smooth jazz to soft rock and throw in some mainstream rap here and there) What can I say, i'm a complicated guy who's woman even thinks he's half crazy or more so:-)

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1966
Both are great amps. For the money, I'd probably go w/ Kicker, it's cheaper and a great amp. Build quality is there for both of them. What impedance are your T1s?

Unregistered guest
well i haven't actually bought them yet (mix of procrastination and making 100% sure that they're worth the $427.50) but it comes in 2 and 4 ohm versions and i was told to get the 4. is that sound advice?

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1969
Those are DVC subs, so if you get the Kicker amp, get the DVC 4 ohm subs.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us