Whats the best bass songs wit no rap

Anonymous

i cant find anygood bass songs to download. i dont want any rap just good long bass beats....anyone have any good ones out their??

Juggalo Jeff
Unregistered guest
what do u want just straight bass try all those bass cds or any dj beats

Anonymous

ok i'll try that....do you know some of the name the any bass cd's?

Juggalo Jeff
Unregistered guest
i dunno there is like a million of them they r just called bass some are called or one is called bass makanic or somethin you could even dl bass tests or songs off kazaa

Bronze Member
Username: Sas

Post Number: 49
theres this one song i think its by sara something and its called "uninvited"
that and some pink floyd is tight to listen to

Gold Member
Username: Jonathan_f

GA USA

Post Number: 1926
Yes, Pink Floyd, the first track on Dark side of the moon. It's a 20 hz tone, and if your subs are good (no mechanical noise) you won't hear it, only feel the tone. Pretty awesome, your eyes are blurry and you can't hear anything, plus it's a heartbeat tone so it's an awesome experience.

Silver Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 119
Techmaster p.e.b. 2000

Silver Member
Username: Koz1031

Monticello, In United states

Post Number: 197
An old bullet boys cd "freak show" 4th song, St Christopher" is a real bassy song also.

Silver Member
Username: Fishy

Tamarac, FL USA

Post Number: 297
Also Pink Floyd/Wish You Were Here/Welcome to the Machine(I think thats the track). Serious constant bass tone intermodulated with a slamming door. My 10w5's used to rip my Cherokee apart on that bad boy.

Joe Walsh/The Confessor is a great album for mids and highs as well("15 years") and track 2 "I Broke My Leg" will test your sub-35 Hz(I'm guessin) potential.

There's a number of tracks on Phil Colins' Face Value album that can test your system's transient response. Track 3 "Beyond the Lines" is good, but track 6 "Hand in Hand" is a serious "Cap Buster".

I don't really listen to much pure "bass" music. Its more like noise than music to me that quickly gives me a migraine.

Guess I'm a wimp.

:-)

-Fishy

WANKER
Unregistered guest
MOBB DEEP

Silver Member
Username: Invain

Michigan United States

Post Number: 212
That Pink Floyd song is called: Speak To Me/Breathe
And yes Jonathan, that heartbeat is amazing.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us