A little help on what to get.

Username: Sexymanshane

Columbus, Ga US

Post Number: 1
well essentially im gonna spend around the $700 area give or take some. Now what im wanting to get are some speakers, a 12" subwoofer and an amp. I got a 98 toyota 4runner. So i was looking more so at some pioneer or infinity speakers, but thats just based on what ive looked at and THOUGHT was good from the ones i have viewed. For subs ive been looking at kenwood excelerons, alpine type x, rockford fosgate punch hx, andinfinty kappa perfect, thats what ive just noticed to be pretty goods subs, but i really dont know what to look for. Im relatively stupid when it comes to knowing what to look for and all, which yall might can help me out with along with what to get hopefully. And for the amp, i really dont know what to get or what would be needed. Just tell me what amp would go good along with your suggestions. thanks. -Shane

Bronze Member
Username: Decde

Canada

Post Number: 87
Lol, relatively stupid ehh :P
Ok, for the subs, the best ones u named are the infinity kappas. But u MUST get the infinty kappa PEREFECT series. If not, they won't be that good.
Ok if u get the 12'', it has 350 watts rms. For the amp, check out the mtx thunder series. The is one bound for the sub. Any more questions or if u wan't me to explain a little, post again :-)

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 311
MTX 801D to be exact. Also Look at the Cerwin Vega V-Max. The Alpine Type R are really closer to the class of subs you mentioned. For your components, also look at the Infinity Kappa Perfect series. Just about the best out their without going premium (Focal, Rainbow, Crystal, etc)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us