Cerwin Vega V-MAX vs. Other Brands

Bronze Member
Username: Dabeast34

Post Number: 16
Hey i am looking into two 12" Cerwin Vega V-MAX subs for $90, with a 800 watt peak. Is this a god deal? Are these subs a reliable sub that i will get good SQ and good SPL out of or should i look into other types of subs. Tell me if these are good subs and if they are not tell me a better brand of sub that i should be looking into around the same price range.

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 707
my buddy has a pair of these 15s installed in his truck but i have yet to listen to it but from the results others have had and what is said id say they are good in spl and sq 90 shipped is good

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
what about the same price for a 12" audioban sub shipped from the same place, is an audioban better than a v-max?

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 711
no buddy please stay away from audiobahn not reliable and poor sq

Bronze Member

Post Number: 19
ok sounds good, is your buddy happy with his two v-max or have u not talked to him about them

Bronze Member
Username: Jarryd2018

Post Number: 35
im gettin those 12" vmax subs too as far as ive heard they have really good sound quality and spl

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 279
I'm here to tell there it's hard to beat what these subs can do for the cost. Good SPL, Good SQ you just can't beat it for the "less than" $100 price range, including some subs that are more.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us