ROCKFORD FOSGATE T112D2 1200W 12" DVC SUB

Bronze Member
Username: Mfgirbaud05

Post Number: 52
are those 12" T1 Power Rockford Fosgate subs any good ? The guy at the store said i should get those instead of the S12L5's cuz he dont want me coming back all the time with no blown solo barics every month

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
there like twice the price of the s12l5 but i dont care about paying that if they sound better and wont blow as easy. so should i get two T1 12"s and run them on a JBL 1200.1 amp ? or the s12l5, remember the price doesnt really matter to me that much, im looking for whatever hits harder and wont blow as easy.

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 660
ricky you could also do the kicker cvr's i think your the one I was helping out with the solobaric 12's

Silver Member

Post Number: 661
three of these 1.34 ohms on the jbl 1200.1 dual 2 ohm subs

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=39777%26item%3D5722136332 %26%26

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
yea i am the one you were helping with the solobaric 12's. i was gonna get them but the guy at the store said not to waste my money on them because they blow pretty quick, n he recomend i get the T1 12's. so will three of those Kicker CVR's sound better than the two S12L5 and the two T1 12's ? im looking for the most bass i want people to here me coming all the way down the street, SQ isnt really that important to me.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
and if i do get them three 12's what box should i get with it ? ported ? sealed ? a box that;ll fit 3 12's ? two boxes? one for two 12's then another for the one 12 ?

Silver Member

Post Number: 665
if you do three of them they should be louder than two 12 L 5's id do 2.00 cubic ft. each subwoofer ported to 35 hz should do the trick and maybe add insulation one inch thick to the walls except the top board....as far as the rockfords ive never heard them but the cvr kickers i have ...they will bump ...oh and make the box one for all three 12's im sure you could do this yourself esp if you get the place you buy the wood to cut it for you for a small fee....if you need help with the box let me know

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
where is the best place to buy a JBL 1200.1 because all they ever have on ebay is used ones up for auction. is there another place to find it for kinda cheap?

Silver Member

Post Number: 666
do yuo ahve aim aol instant messenger we can talk there i have other ideas

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
yea but i cant get to n e of that because im at school and all that stuff is blocked, unless u know a site with a chat room.

Silver Member

Post Number: 668
ok well stay here cuz then youd have to make an account you could do an mtx 81000 d or mtx 1501 d i have the 81000d it is a solid amp and run 2.67 ohms with three 12s or four dual 4 ohms at 2 0hms on those amps at 1500 rms that would pound very hard

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
or u know what, send me the exact download link for AIM, make sure it has the .exe or .zip so that way i can download it. i cant go on the aim site but i know i can download aim if i got the link. post asap, thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 669
go here and click the link should work for you

http://www.ded.com/nonags/confwan.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 670
or try this

AOL Instant Messenger 5.5.3415 Beta for Win9x/NT4/ME/Win2k/XP

Bronze Member