Recommendations On Subs

Anonymous

Hi, just bought a cda-9833 alpine deck today. Any thoughts on what subs and amp to buy, keeping the other speakers stock for now. I drive a 97' Sunfire. Wanting 2 12" subs. looking to spend $1000-$1300 (canadian)total for the subs and amp.

Thx

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 53
why not buy all alpine?

Username: Diamond4life

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsing US

Post Number: 8
Id go with 2 diamond audio M6's and a MTX 1501D, the subs come in a really nice factory box for around $600 from a dealer, and the amp you can get on ebay for around $300 to $350, I dont know how this converts into Canadian money but it should be pretty close. I love the sq and spl balance on these subs, they sound almost flawless in my mind.

Bronze Member
Username: Zacdavis~

Post Number: 55
i like to see matching equipment! typeR subs and v12 amps are outstanding in my opinion, at least as good as that other stuff and hey, it'll all match, win win

Silver Member
Username: Heavyb

Hopkins, Sc Usa

Post Number: 129
for that money get 2 adire brahmas and a jbl bp1200.1 about 1100 us

Bronze Member
Username: Audiobahn_man

Freakmont, MI

Post Number: 94
I second blare....

Silver Member
Username: Symplestiles

Stockton, CA Usa

Post Number: 168
theres no real advantage to having matching equipment besides being able to tell your friends "hey check out all my cool alpine gear.." theres better stuff out there for the money so why not get the most out of what you pay for? blare has a much better idea IMO

Username: Zex

Post Number: 1
alright thanks guys, i'll look into your suggestions

Bronze Member
Username: Wrestlertreece

Post Number: 96
I like blares idea.

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 272
$1300 CDN = $1013 US That's his max

Juggalo Jeff
Unregistered guest
You could get alot of good stuff for 1300 dollars if you want to match go with alpine i got type r's they r decent but they arent super special or ne thing. Try type x maybe i havent heard them yet tho
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us