Lanzar amps any good.anyone?

stery
Unregistered guest
Are lanzar amps any good. anyone?

Silver Member
Username: A3forme

Post Number: 224
Lanzar, Legacy, Profile, Boss, Soundstorm, Sony, Profile, Volfenhag, Cuspid, Rockwood, and anything else that's too good to be true power vs. price is SH*T!

Cheapest you should go is Hifonics. Then Orion, Cadence, up from there. Xtant, Alpine, MTX, JBL, Kicker, etc. Just some examples.

Username: Forcesofchaos

Post Number: 6
Oh thanks what about power acoustik?

Silver Member

Post Number: 231
Ehh...I'm not a fan of their stuff.

Post Number: 8
Ok but is there anything wrong with them i want to get a new Class D amp from them 3000watts 2300rms mono and maybe another smaller one for the speakers like 300 watts max

Bronze Member
Username: Wrestlertreece

Post Number: 61
I dunno if anyones ever realized me but this.. but anyone ever gonna into Dollar General and bought batteries that say SUPER HEAVY DUTY THE BEST YOU CAN BUY or somethin like that..anywhere you go they may say on the package there the best but...We ALL know diffrent...I suppose i'm just sayin my motto is if somethin says there powerful or somethin in there name then usually they aint..Just my Opinion though..

Post Number: 9
well this amp really suits my needs and im hoping that they are moderate i dont care for top sq but i dont want poor either i dont want rattling or anything either but i want a amp to supply about 1500rms power for my two subs and this amp is Really good for that, its not a cheap amp though.

Wait i just remembered about reading an article about it at pcmagazine and a guy tested it and it was rated farly good not the best but it was still good. Rating went down because of the class D type causing it to lose some distortion at high frequencies. but most of it isnt noticeable becuase it was so high.

Silver Member
Username: Iamduff_87

Michigan America!

Post Number: 245
ok then pcmagazine obviously doesnt know what they are talking about. class D ALWAYS has more distortion than class A/B. also... class D ALWAYS sounds perfectly fine because for 1-It is EXTREMELY hard to hear distortion from music in subs. 2-The only audible distortion you can hear with your own ears is around 10% THD. I even tried it out and this was true....not sure what the site was though.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
oh yah sorry if i missinterpreted the site, Badly, but yah they said that stuff. they said it was good but if your going with sq and other things that you should like use A/B like you said. Im pretty sure they knew what they were talking about, its me thats not sure what im talking about lol

Anonymous

if read about the review in a magazine, it was more of an advertizment than it was a review!!!

companies pay mags to "review" their products...that way they will print misleading info on the companies stuff and the co. will sell more products!!!

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Yah ok that makes lots of since not.

second i saw it online article. This particular magazine gives ratings to help you not make you buy something thats crap. At least the only magazine i subscribe to is this way. PC Magazine i did find the review at that site but anyways i know tons about computers and i do know for this magazine most of the facts are farely accurate.

Silver Member

Post Number: 246
Trust me dude, Magazines don't do that stuff for free. The manuf. pays them to put their stuff in there.

Let just stop talking about it. We've already said all we can about how Lanzar is sh*t and don't buy it. If he still wants it that bad let him buy it and learn on his own.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 79
We are talkin bout power acoustik right?

Silver Member

Post Number: 258
Oh damn....PA is "okay". Id take it over Lanzar....forgot it changed to Power Acoustic.
Well anyway...LANZAR is still CRAP! :-)

Bronze Member

Post Number: 82
LOL Pay attention Mazda your gonna lose your touch..lol then i cant trust my main man for information..lol

Silver Member
Username: Insearchofbass

Post Number: 664
the original lanzar opti amps (old school) are great one of the best ive ever heard or had but not the lanzar opti that pyramid makes they are junk
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us