Glasswolf or derick or both

Username: Ken

Post Number: 3
I need to know what would sound better in my ext cab ranger audiobahn aw1206t alpine type r or eclipse ti all 12 in if you have any other suggestions feel free to help

Username: Glasswolf

Post Number: 462
Those Ti subs are lovely.
Adire Shivas or Brahmas are good, too.

Anonymous

GlassWolf,
I want to have a system in which I will be able to win competitions. I'm looking for both SPL and SQ but mostly the latter. I have $2-3000 to spend on the equipment. Not sure what the car will be yet, but probably a hatchback. Could you please give me a quick list of what I should get? I have 2 500w rms orion dvc 4ohm subs in orion enclosure but I'm not sure if they are good enough. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Post Number: 641
that's a good start. good subs.
I'd wait to get components till you have the car picked out though

child at play
Unregistered guest
hey,

I have 2 Orion XTR series 2 (old School) subs that are 10 inch. Sadly to say one of my friends backpacks got too close to my left sub. It put a dent in the center of the cone. Is there a way to pop it back out? I was thinking of selling them to another friend, but I don't want to sell him ugly subs.

Also my crapy optimus amp ( I was only 16 at the time I bought it and did no reasearch) only pushes 260 watts to the 2, 500 watt Rms subs. They are also in sealed tubes. I like the bass it hits pretty good, but I want more and have 800$ to upgrade. To what I have no idea though. I want the subs and amp to match the companie if possible.

I still like 10 in subs. I was thinking of Pheonix Gold, but I hear there old stuff is better.

Any Ideas?

Post Number: 734
use a vacuum cleaner. the hose nozzle should suck the dust cap right back out.
that won't affect the sound either way though.
it's purely cosmetic.

try a JBL BP600.1 on those two XTR subs.
that'll give a clean 300wRMS to each sub.
they should really hammer with that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us