Paradigm Speakers

Username: Lobster

Post Number: 5
Can anyone give me there opinion on paradigm speakers for surround sound? thank you, chris

Silver Member
Username: Mccambley

BREEZY POINT, NY USA

Post Number: 447
Love them, best bang for the buck

Username: Jee0003

Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Post Number: 2
Paradigm, if you want paradigm, and you have a fair few bucks, do what my friend did, he went to big picture people and he bought paradigm monitor 11 package, i heard them recently and OOOMMMMMMFFFGGGGG, you are blown away by the qaulity of the sound at high levels. Dunno if you know, the song called 'touch it'has huge base. when he turned it up full blast, your chest feels the beat, its like you breath accordig to the song and when you speak, your voice sounds like stop and go stop and go, H-he-hel-ell-llo-lo-o. Thats my review.

Bronze Member
Username: Bluemark81

NB Canada

Post Number: 78
They are very good regardless of what series you go to. I use their Signature series all around and couldn't be happier.

Bronze Member
Username: Vm8444

Post Number: 60
amen to all above

speaker wire is somewhat important go with audioquest

vince

Username: Mostly_digital

London, ON Canada

Post Number: 2
Paradigm offers the best Canadian value of all speakers on the market. They have a surround sound listening room that kicks butt! Paradigm dealers can be tough to find. Check out Mostly Digital in London, Ontario.

http://www.mostlydigital.ca/search/sort_and_order/score_desc/p_web_section//p_co mbined_search_field/paradigm

http://www.mostlydigital.ca/home_theatre.php
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us