Surround Sound Help Please!!!

Username: Cassier

Post Number: 1
I am trying to set up my system so that i may have surround sound from my tv through my Bose 321 system. My tv is a 56" Sony Wega KDF55WF655. My receiver is the Bose 321 system and I have a standard digital cable box. I know I have several options for setting this up but I am so confused at this point I dont know which way is up. I am using the standard connectors with the colored tips. I do not have any of the optical connectors. At this time I am not hooking up my HDTV. Someone please help me!!!

Gold Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 1016
Greetings Cassie,

You may want to consider upgrading your cable box to get the best picture and sound but given the equipment you have to work with I think you will need an optical cable (from monoprice.com) from your cable box to the Bose system. I am hoping that your cable box has an optical out to make this connection because I am pretty sure the Bose does not have a digital coax in (or an HDMI for that matter) making the optical the only decent choice.

Username: Brandon54

Post Number: 1
i have a 47 in mitsubishi hd 1080 tv and a yamaha natral sound reciever and i dont know what i am doing wrong. i have a sub and 6 pinnacle surround speakers. i need to know where to plug in all the rca's theres so many options i am lost can you help me?

Silver Member
Username: Vm8444

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 195
hi does the cable box have hdmi out?
cause I know the yama does..

and jims right
sorry I'm confused here...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?