Bose speakers

Username: Jenta

Melbourne, Victoria Australia

Post Number: 1
hi everyone m new here i have recently bought a bose acoustimass 30 series 2 and five double cube speakers as you knw it is lifestyle series and the sub have 13 pin din audio input connection i have 13 pin cable with female rca end. I jus want an receiver to make it work which one will compatiale with it besides bose ones and does it sound better with non bose receiver and hw can i connect it please in detail as i don knw much abt it. Thanx in advance

Gold Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 1057
Your system is designed to work as one unit.

Post Number: 2
so u mean i should buy bose receiver to make it work. can i use lifestyle 10 or 5 receiver does it make any difference if i don use the lifestyle 30 receive m confused which one is best thnx

Gold Member

Post Number: 1059
Quote:

i have recently bought a bose acoustimass 30 series 2 and five double cube speakers

You don't have the Bose head unit for this system?

Bronze Member
Username: Vm8444

Post Number: 72
jim your too nice

it would sound better with non bose reciever and speakers

can you return them

Post Number: 3
no i dont have Bose unit

Gold Member

Post Number: 1062
I really hope you didn't spend too much on this. If you can not return them or sell them then there is only one thing to do (well besides simply throwing them away as some might suggest). The base box is of no use so put it away in a closet somewhere then cut the connectors off of the bass box side speaker wires (leave a significant pigtail (wire with the connector) so you can splice the wire back together when you decide to sell them), buy a decent 5.1 HT receiver and a very good subwoofer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us