Connect PC sound to TV?


New member
Username: Ozzapoo

Post Number: 1
Registered: Jul-08
Hi! I was wondering how I would go about connecting my PC output sound (Headphone Jack) to my tv. My TV does not have a jack to receive the cable, so I think I will need a cable that converts headphone cable heads to the RCA cable heads. Do such cables exist? And if so, what, exactly, are they called? I'm interested in buying one.


Silver Member
Username: Jrbay

Livonia [Detroit area], Michigan USA

Post Number: 353
Registered: Feb-08
This should work for you: &p_id=665&seq=1&format=2

New member
Username: Ozzapoo

Post Number: 2
Registered: Jul-08
Thanks a lot!! :-)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us