A frustrated Samsung-owner with a couple of questions... (please help)

Username: Edwardsclan103

Nc

Post Number: 1
hello all! i stumbled across this website searching for ways to fix my Samsung HT DL200P. Unfortunatly, I have no way of fixing it. (it will not read dvds -- its says "no disc" -- but will play music cds.) i have had this dvd player for 3 years with no problems until about a month ago. it started skipping movies (while scratching them) first, but now it will not play anything.
I called Samsung today and they will charge me a flat rate of $120 to fix it. but i have been looking at a RCA RT2390 home theatre system. i have an xbox 360 to play my dvds on and just want some sort of receiver to transmit the surround sound.
but i have read that the speakers/sound are not to good with the rca rt2390. could i use my speakers from my samsung on the rt2390??? will this help the over-all sound??
sorry to ask what may be an easy question, but i am pretty pissed about my dvd player.... not to mention, my daughters scratched dvds...
anyone here have any first-hand information on the rca rt2390??
thanks for any help that you can provide. if you would like to contact me directly, my email is edwards4699@bellsouth.net and my aim is edwardsclan103.

THANKS!!!

Username: Edwardsclan103

Nc

Post Number: 2
anyone?

please....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us