Durabrand, I need some help PLEASE

VG
Unregistered guest
I bought a durabrand surounnd sound system for my family for chrsitmas. Its one of the ones that doesn't come with the DVD player its a 5.1 channel. So anyway I hooked it up and my sister and I were checking the speakers and she said this one doesn't work so i tired that speaker in another jack in the back and the speaker worked fine. It was the Front left speaker, anyway So i took it back and got another one and I have the same problem. Whats with this?

Sheieeila
Unregistered guest
Go to the other threads and read up on how good Durabrand is. After reading all the negative comments I just took mine back. I didn't want to risk spending my hard earned money on that just to have problems with it. I went to Circuit city and bought a Sonythe same day. Although it was more expensive, I feel a bit better about how long it will last and my husband says I made the right choice.

well said
Unregistered guest
the best post about durabrand

Sheieeila
Unregistered guest
Thanks, I should have come here first but I just went to Walmart to buy some simple stuff and saw it on sale. What a hassle, in the end I made three trips to buy one item. We're all happy with what we got and it won't EVER be durabrand.

mamacmusic
Unregistered guest
i received a 100 watt durabrand home theatre system for christmas with the dvd/cd player included. i can hear the dvd playing, but i don't know how to make the connection to my tv that only has antenna outlet, so as a result i can't view the dvd playing, and the tv continues to air it's regular programming. PLEEZ HELP!

shortcut
Unregistered guest
Have read the instructions for how to properly hook it up? It could also be that you need to switch your TV to AV or find the channel the DVD plays on.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us