ATI X800 > HDTV

Username: Pseudox

Post Number: 1
This has become very frustrating and ATI's website has been no help. I hame using a Saphire Radeon x800 with a S-Video/Component connection. I am trying to get it to work to my 37" HDTV which supports 1080i.

Orignally I was using a custom timing and manually resizing my videos on my screen using BSplayer. With the addition of the new catalyst control center it's erased my custom timing and I have to start over. In short I am trying to get a correct format on the TV.

When I use force detect TV it automatically formats the resolution and works fine (video is formatted perfectly) except the picture it shows is blue and adjusting the satuaration/hue contols don't help. Now, if I use auto detect it detects my TV as a HDTV and enables 1080i with a 1200x1000 resolution approx. It looks fantastic but it's out putting as if my the tv is widescreen...the tv is NOT widescreen, so when I full screen a video the image is streched. I can use a custom format to fit the screen propery but it still thinks it's widescreen and stays as a deformed image.

I have endlessly played with the options...

Please help
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us