Paradigm cinema 110 or Bose Acoustimass 10 (both 799$)

Anonymous

hi i was wondering whether anyone has experience with the paradigm cinema 110 system.

i'm thinking of either the paradigm cinema for 799$ or the Bose (yes, i know ... Bose. It's just cheap) acoustimass 10 for 799$ originally $999. I bought the acoustimass 6 recently for 699$ and wasnt happy with the bass. also does anyone know if the acoustimass 10 is any better than the 6?

Thanks
Sid

Bronze Member
Username: Tdawg

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 14
I mention the Cinema 110's in another post. I've heard them and they are a great bargain. You'd be crazy to get the Bose's over them.

sid_i
Unregistered guest
hey theo, thanks for your reply. I was pretty happy with Bose's clear sound from the satellites. The bass kinda sucked however. Do the paradigms (cinema 110) have a clear cut sound like the bose speakers? ( i know the higher-end one's blow bose away)

Bronze Member
Username: Tdawg

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 15
I'm not much of a Bose fan. The cinema 110's had a lot of depth, were quite clear, and sounded much bigger than they were. I wasn't in the market for "lifestyle" type of satelites, and have always had floorstanding speakers (in the front). I was quite impressed and thought they were a great bargain. There are a few others in the same price range, like Kefs, that I haven't heard but would consider, but I firmly believe that the Paradigms offer incredible value.

Bronze Member
Username: Mark_mcintosh

Gastonia, NC USA

Post Number: 19
A lot of these speaker lines are discussed in the Bose vs Orb thread.

Username: Turnkey

Roseville, CA United States

Post Number: 8
Get the Paradigm Cinema, 110's for the front, cc110 for the center, 90's rear and ADP's for the side. Much better then the Bose Am I sold on ebay....

Jesse

Bronze Member
Username: Monolgoue

Post Number: 83
The Orbs are $749 and blow away the Bose. No idea about the Paradigms, but my guess is they are better than Bose, too.

Linda Davis
Unregistered guest
I'm setting up a system for my Pioneer 50" Plasma.
Using Polk RC55i speakers for right and left.
And Polk RC60i for surround. I'm concerned about
matching timbre--for center channel. Should I use another
RC55i or a Polk TC265i?

Linda Davis
Unregistered guest
I'm setting up a system for my Pioneer 50" Plasma.
Using Polk RC55i speakers for right and left.
And Polk RC60i for surround. I'm concerned about
matching timbre--for center channel. Should I use another
RC55i or a Polk TC265i?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us