Paradigm Titans v2 - Need a Center

TSH
Unregistered guest
I have v2 Titans that I want to use as fronts in a 5.1 system (Atom v2 as the surrounds). I would like to get a CC170 for the center. I know that Paradigm is now at v4. Do I need to find a v2 CC170 to match, or would any version of the CC170 work "right". I am not sure of the differences between versions and whether I would notice them anyway. Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Sr_immortal

Post Number: 17
the 270 is a perfect match with the Titans so that is what I would go with...

TSH
Unregistered guest
Joshua - with either the CC270 or CC170 my concern is about version. Do you have any thoughts on whether my v2 Titans need to be paired with a v2 CC170/270 or if one of the new v3 or v4 CC170/270s will also be a good sonic match.
Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Sr_immortal

Post Number: 24
As far as I know, both the 170 and the 270 are timbre matched with any speakers in the preformance series. The drivers on the 270 is the same size as the Titans, which is why I suggested those.

I just bought 2 pairs of titans and the CC270 and I love it so much that Im getting ready to upgrade lol. Also if you need to mount that 270 I had a great idea for that and it worked out better than I imagined so ask me about that if your interested...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us