13w7...nine.1...panasonic in dash tv...alipne type s speakers..sub boxes..

Gold Member
Username: Blainew

Post Number: 2871
hey guys long time no post. i used to be on here all the time, i don't know if their are any familiar people still on here but anyways my stuff is for sale. whoever is still here from back in the day (about a year ago) can tell you i am honest and will guarantee you a quickly shipped product.

email me if you want my phone number or pictures. everything described below is in mint condition and i will give you goo prices because i am out of money! :-(

here goes...

i have 4 alpine type S 6.5 inch speakers that i wish were still in my car. never really used them...had them hooked to a head unit only. 50 RMS. i still have the boxes that they came in

I have an ED nine.1 that works perfect. im pretty sure i have the box for that too

JL audio 13w7. i bought this from a jl audio reseller of the year store in cleveland ohio. lewis electronics...you can look them up. it is in absolute MINT condition. i was paranoid about it and never even let anyone see it because i didn't want a newb to push on it hahah. i have everything that came with it including the box and hardware. i have a ported box (black carpet) built to JL specs, and a sealed (black carpet) built to JL specs. you can have both, 1, or neither of the boxes. the 13w7 only ever ran on the nine.1 which was set professionally, and then rechecked by me, with a DMM so it was never over powered AND the sound system novelty had greatly worn off by the time i got this sub so i never even pushed it to its limits. i installed it and can gauruntee that it was never dropped, or nothing was every dropped on it. as i said i am PARANOID about keeping my electronics in good condition. hmmmmm what else... i sent the sub to JL to have them test it before i sold it to make sure nothing was wrong. it passed every test fully. NO FLAWS. i have the box and the MDF that came with the box.

i have a Panasonic CQ-VD7003U Touch-Panel LCD Monitor
specs can be found here....
http://www.toyota-4runner.org/showthread.php?s=130dc60d05097bf6bb3ef03002930317& postid=223120

this is in MINT condition and i have all original packaging

RE SE 12 inch sub dual 4 ohms (the new style sub with the "RE" in the middle and the little "SE" at the bottom instead of the ohm symbol.

i never even used this sub. i hooked it up once but never used it. its in its plastic in the box.

i have a triple 12 inch sealed enclosure...

i probably have some other stuff too...ill keep ya updated.

as i said, im honest, and many here know that. im not tryin to screw anyone, i will give fair prices and ship quickly.

email me any time for pictures or what not.

blainejwest@gmail.com

you can call me too, but ill send you my number in an email..

last thing, if any of you know a good place i can post this stuff for sale besides this site let me know.

thanks guys..and girls..

(didnt mean to post this in the sub section first)

Gold Member
Username: Mike_16

Mauston wi, Wisconsin Us

Post Number: 1108
how much for pannasonic head unit?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us