Username: Zacdavis

Beloit, Wi

Post Number: 720
Trevor Eaton
Gold Member
Username: Tdeaton1021

near Tampa , Florida USA Post Number: 4363

Posted on Saturday, December 15, 2007 - 04:14 pm:
Hey guys hows it going? I haven't been on here in a long while. I went off to college and between class and pledging I have had no time to do anything, including make money, and it has drained all the money I had. Until I start making money again I really need some right now. Therefore, unfortunately, I have to sell my Magnums. I'm not really sure what they sell for used but I guess I'm asking 325 a sub or 625 for both right now being that they are 500 brand new a piece. The treo SSI 10 is the dual 4 ohm model. $125 for that little guy. The SSI has seen small power for about 10 minutes when I got bored and hooked it up to a kx150.2 . The Mags have been slamming my truck for like 4 months strong now. I'll try to get pics and vids up for you guys. The price is WITHOUT shipping. Thanks for looking guys! Hopefully these will sell pretty quick so I can pay for the things I bought my famiy for christmas lol.

Oh and if your wondering.... I'm not going to go bassless. I'm going to hook my ava up until I get back on my feet and can build a new system which I'm thinking will be like 8 12s or 4 15s or so....

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4383
well i came over to post this over here and zac did it for me lol. Idk if this will work because it never has at ecoustics but I have respect for zac so more power to him....

Bronze Member
Username: Davidt487

Post Number: 19
trevor would you take 125 shipped for the ssi? if so ill buy it.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4384
where would it get shipped to(zip)? I'll check out how much it costs to ship it and let you know.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 20

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4385
How does 130 shipped sound? basically its going to be about 25 to ship and the extra 5 will be incase its a little more. being that I'm going to pay 25 of it that sounds fair. I'm out of town until the 31st though so you'd have to wait a few days before I can ship it.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 23
oh well i was wanting it here by the end of next week though i dont know ill get back with you.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 24
ok im buying it but how much extra would 3 day shipping cost?

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4386
is there a really important reason as to why you need it so soon? Shipping always becomes rediculous when you rush it. guaranteed to have it there in 3 days is $95.... I can definately get it to you by the 7th, monday, with the regular cost thoguh.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 28
ok nvm what is you paypal name and i will go ahead and send you the money

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4387
it is my brothers paypal account. he can transfer the money for me though. its speedballbob@yahoo.com thanks alot and I'll keep you updated on exatly when it has been shipped, which should be asap when I return home.

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4389
it will go out tomorrow. I'm shipping it to your paypal shipping address unless you tell me to do different before I leave to ship it.

Bronze Member

Texas

Post Number: 38
nope thats it thanks

Bronze Member

Texas

Post Number: 61
do you have a tracking number?

Gold Member

Near Tampa, Florida USA

Post Number: 4397
No but it is insured. If you haven't gotten it yet I'm pretty confident tomorrow will be the day. Let me know

Bronze Member

Texas

Post Number: 71
i got it yesterday. wont be able to hook it up for a day or two but it looks good
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us