Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12102
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/346130.html

Username: Moes

Post Number: 1
Chauncey,
Were are the speakers I paid you for almost two weeks ago? Why won't you send me a tracking number if you shipped them? If you would bother to answer your emails or PM's I wouldn't have to ask you in public but I don't like getting jerked around.

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12118
I have contacted USPS about them.. they said there where delivered to the wrong person and they should be there no later then monday..

Silver Member
Username: Imalik

SD2.5, New Jersey Ocean

Post Number: 232
Thats my biggest fear about buying from a person online

Username: Moes

Post Number: 2
Chauncey,
You still haven't provided me a UPS tracking number yet. Which is because you never shipped it by UPS on the 5th, three days after I paid, like you said you did, right? Oh that's right, first you were in a "bad car accident" then UPS shipped them to the wrong address, then USPS shipped it to the wrong address but still no tracking number. Bur somehow you still managed to keep posting on this forum.

How much do you want to bet if they do show up they won't be in the new and unused condition he described? I can hear it now, "Uh UPS, I mean USPS must have damaged them". Fortunately, I'll get my money back thru Paypal. I just hate having to deal with with this imature nonsense.

BTW, I just want everyone to know what kind of person he is and to advise against dealing with him. I've been more than patient but it's one excuse after another. I warned him that if he didn't provide a tracking number I would own him out. I'll post the e-mails if anyone is interested.

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 765
Did everything work out for you Mark?

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 12163
he got the speaks a while ago

Silver Member
Username: Sinful_systems70

15 INCH WANG...

Post Number: 782
I was going to say.... You are a good person and I couldn't believe that he said that.

I will be talking to you soon Chauncey about the amp....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us