FS: Almost Brand New Wharfedale 9.2's and an HK AVR 245

Silver Member
Username: Tc_skier

Post Number: 176
Sry I don't have any pictures from the computer that I'm on right now, but I will get some up tonight around 7 or 8 when I get home. I bought these 9.2's and hooked em up to my HK AVR 245 and I love it, but everything is just bigger than I thought it'd be. I've gotta fit it all into a dorm room in 4 months so I need to find smaller stuff.

Everything works great. The 9.2's are in absolutely perfect condition, like they just came out of the box. I haven't even broken these in yet, that's how new they are. I'll do 280 shipped on these. They're a very classy silver color. In the US, it seems to be either black or silver unless you wanna spend $450 on these. The silver looks great. The drivers on the speaker are black, which looks awesome. I also have the silver grilles with the speakers if you don't want the drivers to show.

The AVR 245 was a refurb I bought direct from HK through their eBay store about 20 days ago. Make me an offer on that, but if it's not over 300 then I'm just gonna return it back to HK cause I'll get more back from them. The screen looks a lil scratched up when it's off, but when you turn the unit on you can't even tell there's slight blemishes. Looks perfect when lit up.

I'll respond faster if you email me at laxcowboy07702@aol.com, but I will try to check this thread as much as possible. I'll get pics up as soon as I get home.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us