HU and Arsenal Sale

Silver Member
Username: Super_mario

Post Number: 168
Alright. So I got some stuff for sale. The arsenal is for sale AGAIN. The price for the AA is $125.
The Pioneer is the Premier 680. It has problems and does not work right. When you turn it on it stays on for a while and then just shuts off. I have no clue what could be wrong and could be an easy fix. The HU is going to be $60 shipped. I only accept paypal and as always only within the continental us.
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 359
bump for a sick head unit

Silver Member

Post Number: 171
I loved that HU but i have no way of fixing it. Its great as a backup for someone with one. If your face goes out they sell them for like $80 on ebay. Great deal and you could probably even fix it for a good price. The remote works and i have the manuals and guides.

Gold Member
Username: Tdawg30

Ohio USA

Post Number: 1052
bump for my old arsenal.......wish I wouldnt have sold it.........

too bad I just bought a new 10" otherwise I think I would buy this back from ya! oh well, such is life. goodluck once again with ur sale!

Silver Member

Post Number: 172
I want a 15" but I would have to sell this stuff first. I was looking on ebay and there is one for $225 shipped i think. I will probably wait for the new stuff but dam its gonna be hard. Maybe I should have another look at fi?

Silver Member
Username: Dreamtheater

Post Number: 129
i might be interested in the headunit... can it be sent back to pioneer to be fixed? if it is a relatively easy fix im very interested

Silver Member

Post Number: 130
super mario hit me up if you got AIM : strungout2574

Silver Member

Post Number: 173
Sorry Sam, no AIM. My e-mail is lmllopez90650@yahoo.com. I have no idea wether its an easy fix or not. When it turns on it will remain on for a little bit them turn off. It was working great then one day it just started doing it. I didnt even check with pioneer regarding the cost to fix it. If you like call or e-mail pioneer and see what an estimate will be. Let them know what is happening with the hu as if it was yours and get back with me so i can help you out if you are serious about buying it. I dont have a warranty with them but just so you know i did buy this unit brand new.

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 350
still got the arsenal?

Silver Member

Post Number: 175
Sure do.

Silver Member

Post Number: 177
U WANT???

Silver Member
Username: Gh0st_31

FL USA

Post Number: 352
my friend is looking for a nice sub and at that price it might be something he would like. its 125 shipped? And is it fulling working and how is it cosmetically you know all that good stuff ;)

Silver Member

Post Number: 178
SG, The front of the sub i would rate good. You can tell its used. There are no holes or anything but it doesn't look brand new. The back looks really good though. Maybe invert install if he wants something that looks impressive.

As far as performance it works great. I had it in a sealed box and it sounded great and got low. Its a dual 4ohm vc.
Give me a minute I am going to post some more pics.

Silver Member

Post Number: 134
super mario you have mail

Silver Member

Post Number: 179
Upload
Upload
Upload

Silver Member

Post Number: 180
I will get back to you sam and sg I am going to school right now and I will check back before i go to bed. I will be back at around 9:30-10:00pm California time.

Silver Member

Post Number: 135
alright np man thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 181
Hey Sam, "You've got mail".

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
and now you do :P

Silver Member

Post Number: 182
I am going to lower the price even further. SG,You got dibs on this first if you want it. $120 shipped. I only accept paypal and only within the continental US.

Silver Member

Post Number: 183
^^^Obviously for the arsenal

Silver Member

Post Number: 137
oh thought you were lowering it for the h/u :P

Silver Member

Post Number: 184
I can do that too.
New REDUCED price, just because you asked for it, is $50 shipped. Oh yeah, sam how are you liking the RL-P. I might get one but want to know how you liked yours and how much did you get it for?

Silver Member

Post Number: 138
got mine foor.... 220 shipped i beleive off a guy from CA.com.. its in my trans am which is a hatch car and is small inside.. but it hits very clean and its pretty loud for just a sealed enclosure.. not sure yet if im gonna port it.. but i am very very happy with it.. oh you got mail also

Gold Member
Username: Johnfiac

IL My wangers b...

Post Number: 2017
HU question.... did it get hot before shutting of, does it turn back on right away if you puysh power or does it turn on by itself. Are you sure it was wired in correctly? not using the wrong wire for remote.... did it keep its settings after resetting.

thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 186
did it get hot before shutting of
-I dont think so. I was handling it and I would have noticed.

does it turn back on right away if you puysh power or does it turn on by itself.
-Sometimes it would turn on right away after turning off. When it did this it did keep its setting. When it turned off it wouldn't turn on againg by pressing the power button. For some reason the OPEN button would work sometimes when it was off

Are you sure it was wired in correctly? not using the wrong wire for remote....
-Yes, I took it out and re-checked all the wiring and inspected the ground,power,etc... for any faults but it was fine. re-connected the ground and power just in case.

did it keep its settings after resetting.

-Before i re-wired the power and ground it did.

Silver Member

Post Number: 196
BUMP. TO THE SAME PLACE BUT WITH A LITTLE "NEW" SIGN
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us