FS 4 Digital Designs 1012as, Orion HCCA-D5000, Stinger SP800 Batt, Stinger Wiring kit

Silver Member
Username: Dmm2005

DD Audio ORION, Warren Count... USA

Post Number: 324
These have only been installed in my Jeep Grand Cherokee since November 23rd and are like new condition. I am trying to sell my Jeep and get a mustang so everything i have is up for grabs.

Here is a list of what i have and the prices I want to get for them. If they are bought together i might be able to work on the price for you.

4 Digital Designs 1012a 12 inch subs; power handling 300/600/1200 rms/music/peak--$150 shipped each
Orion HCCA-D5000 amp: 2500 watts RMS at 1 ohm at 13.6 volts.--$550 shipped
Stinger SP800 Battery 2400 amp max output--$175 shipped
Stinger High current 1/0 awg wiring kit with extra wire--$75 shipped

Also if you are looking for a car i will sell my 93 Grand Cherokee with everything installed for 4500. email me for more details at dmm2005@hotmail.com or message me on aim at ericpinnell.

Silver Member
Username: Usask8er1

Appleton, Wisconsin USA

Post Number: 535
You can get any of those things brand new for way less so just a word of advise you may want to lower prices. BY the way thats an awesome setup why would you even consider seling it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 327
what can you get way less than that? i have priced everything on ebay brand new and they are a little bit over what im asking, which isnt bad considering mine have been used less thatn a month. Im selling everything because i am trying to get a mustang and all that wont do me any good in there.

Silver Member
Username: Teamdeboy1971

OPTIDRIVE LN., TN Major Bass P...

Post Number: 467
DO You have any pics of the cherokee?

Silver Member

Post Number: 330
yea i do...whats ur email address? i dont have time to resize all of them because im studying for finals right now

Gold Member
Username: Extrmndor3

Im pushing i... And pushing ...

Post Number: 2915
hey manlower the price on the stinger and let me know :-) plus u have a link for the stinger specs :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 333
http://www.stingerelectronics.com/web/prods/batteries_power2.asp i might be able to work on the price...make me an offer or if you still have that alpine maybe a trade deal with it...

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 200
battery still for sale i might be interested

Silver Member

Post Number: 494
yea ive still got the batt. Email me at dmm2005@hotmail.com and let me know what youre willing to do on it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us