FS-> Kicker SX900.4

Gold Member
Username: Safe_cracker

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2303
I used this amp for like 6 mos, has minor scratches from moving it around performs flawlessly! This is an awesome amp goes well with my other amps (sx1250) but I am getting into another hobby so I need funds. I no longer have the box and I am looking for the instruction booklet. I will let it go for $275 shipped and that is a steal. Amp is sold as is in perfect working order. I have pictures inside and out if interested. Polo..

SX Multi-Channel Amplifiers
Power. Power. Control. Control. Double up on the madness with the KICKER SX900.4 and SX700.4 four-channel amplifiers. Hook one up, and you're the master of all the awesome sound and features of the wild KICKER SX.2 amps - times two! What you do with all your new-found power is totally up to you; the possibilities at your fingertips are endless. The SX900.4 is 4x225 watts, the SX700.4 is 4x175.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

West palm, Florida

Post Number: 2629
just wondering what you were running with it?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2309
Four A/D/S 345is and turned the gain down to a bit over 1/4. Fricken loud plain and simple, too loud for me everyday... Polo. :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 10902
^^This coming from a man with a Treo SSX in a ported box tuned to like 40hz???

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2316
Ya, headaches get to you after a while.. SSX may be up for sale too, same for TCAB. Polo..

Silver Member
Username: Trey4sports

Post Number: 245
well im JW whats ur new hobby? i take it ur gettin out of car audio?

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2344
No, I have been car audio before there really was, I am 35. I am just supplementing my life with another hobby so to speak. I am taking a whirl at KiteSurfing! What it is a big @ss kite that hangs anywhere from 10-28m above you attached either by 2, 4 or even 5 lines. The lines attach to a control bar, kinda looks like a water ski bar but much different. Check this out, you'll understand then... :-O Polo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nda0VmbjI0&mode=related&search=

Gold Member

Chicago, IL US

Post Number: 2347
B
U
M
P

T
H
I
S

S
H
I
T

Silver Member
Username: Skibum12189

Cleveland

Post Number: 205
haha sry dude, i have to do this bc its been a month, but ill give ya 175 shipped for it to cleveland oh 44118. Id love to have the amp
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us