Pets

Username: Ferrera

Post Number: 1
I want to have a pet and wanted to ask the pet owners: which of them has the least problems?

Bronze Member
Username: Dummy

Post Number: 11
If you will love and care for your pet. You won�t have any problems at all.

Username: Maxala

Post Number: 8
I have two cats and a dog. I have no problems at all with them

Username: Foroj

Post Number: 6
If you will love your pet. Then you will not have any problems. People do not choose pets because of their love for a particular species or breed. Often the main factor is the fashion, social status and price of the animal. And abandoned dogs, cats and even reptiles appear on the streets and in kennels. Before you think about how to choose a pet, you need to understand whether an animal is needed at all.

Bronze Member
Username: Dummy

Post Number: 13
Having a pet is a very good idea.

Bronze Member
Username: Orriva

Post Number: 11
I recommend you get a dog.

Username: Qoqxy

In my opinion you need to get a dog. With this pet you will not be bored and you will feel protected. I have two dogs. So they brought us only joy. True, at first we had small problems. When the guests came to us, my dogs barked at them without ceasing. Even the neighbors complained about the noise. Then I decided to search for information on this topic and found great tips about how to teach my dog to stop barking at guests. So, having studied this information in detail, I was able to solve my problem.

Username: Gaarg

New Dehli, Dehli

Post Number: 7
I like cats and dogs, but for my flat , dog is too big.

Username: Edward67

Post Number: 2
Maybe a parrot would be a good choice.

Username: Naevanan

Post Number: 3
Thanks for the info!

Username: Cyntia11

I have a little dog

Username: Bryson

no problemsm i like pets

Username: Deldagoa

If you chose your pet yourself with love, you will not have problems.

Username: Nalix

Post Number: 10
i have a cat. He is very nice

Gold Member
Username: Magfan

USA

Post Number: 3637
REMEMBER:
Dogs have owners
Cats have staff

With dogs? some breeds are just more trouble then they're worth. Bad GENETIC problems brought about by inbreeding and 'style'.

If you go dog? Get a MUTT with what's known as 'hybrid immunity'......

Username: Balanceblind

New York, New York USA

You just should be ready to care about your pet and that's all

Username: Kassper

Miami Beach, FL US

I love dogs and I have a large breed dog.

Username: Nierlopez

Post Number: 5
It all depends on where you live, let's say if you have a patio, it will not be difficult for you to have a large dog but if you live in an apartment I recommend a small breed dog or a cat, it is really my form of choice of pet.

Username: Animeboyy

It seems to me the easiest thing with cats

Username: Lincolnferres

It's easier to have a cat, but batter to have a dog

Username: Milkyf

Boston, Alabama Соедин...

Post Number: 7
I think that an ant farm is an option that may suit you the most, since even the fish in the aquarium need to be well monitored and controlled by the purity of the water and their diet. But you can follow the ants with a maximum of CCTV cameras via the ajax mobile application. Although you can also follow the dog with the help of motion cam. It's pretty funny to get a slideshow on your phone every time a dog rushes around the apartment from one room to another past the sensor.

Username: Amyst

Dogs are great but they need to walked twice a day unless you have your own huge garden. Cats are less complicated from my experience.

Username: Andrew20smith22

No dogs are handled too Difficult. It totally depends on how we treat them. Every dog is like water. you just need to give them love, Training, and proper food. I was very afraid of being a pet owner in 2019 but after the Adoption of 2yrs Dog, I Understand How dogs behave. In starting he tries to escape many times But with Help of FOUND ME, He always came back to me. He was quite Aggressive so that is why I hired a Dog trainer for a couple of weeks and it also help me a lot. Now This is the time when my dog and I live happily with each other.

Username: Britany

I have a parrot and a dog. With a parrot it's less of a hassle to clean the cage and feed it. With a dog, of course, it's more complicated, you need to take him for walks regularly and visit the vet more often, if you're at work from morning till night, it can be a problem.

Username: Yuyus

It's difficult to say which pet has the least problems, as it largely depends on the individual pet and how well it is taken care of. Some pets, such as cats, are generally low-maintenance and don't require as much attention and exercise as dogs, but they may still have behavioral or health issues. Meanwhile, other pets such as reptiles or fish may have fewer behavioral issues, but may require specialized care and attention to their environment. Ultimately, it's important to research and understand the specific needs and care requirements of each type of pet before making a decision.

Username: Alexjohnson90

Long Island City, NY Соедин...

I have a little dog)))

Username: Rich20509

Hello, all!

This is my first post after just joining this discussion, so please forgive me and provide kind assistance if I have posted to the wrong subsection!

I am new here but a real enthusiast and loving this community so far. I too have a dog named Alexa she's a cherished member of the family, bringing boundless joy and unconditional love into our lives though she is kind a lazy too.

As I am doing my Uipath certification right now so it is difficult to spare a time nowadays with her but such post motivates me to spend more of a time with her as they have only a little time with us and this is the harsh truth.

Username: Mia02

In my opinion, dogs are best. they are friendly and calm.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us