America is not the greatest country

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25609
Because I care. Feel about it as you will but it's an emotional vid. I also feel it hits home.

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 25610
I can relate to everything he says. Sure it's a pitch but a DAMN good one. The late George Carlin would applaud this message as I do. We are NOT the country we used to be and I've been preaching left and right about how life in the 50's in America would be an ideal place for me. Why? Because everything was straight up. You had a skill and went to work. You got paid and came home to a simple life. Today our own advances have ironically put us in the shi@@er. Even college grads are desperately seeking work without success.

Mr Gore, you wanna take credit for the invention of the internet? Fine, with it also take on the responsibility of all the fraud and deception it has created. The ease it has given all the scammers overseas who have taken billions from unsuspecting people. Also all the lost jobs due to outsourcing to India. Who in America HASN'T talked to an Indian speaking rep on just about ANY issue? We are out gunned with labor by either outsourcing or illegals and we can't get a hold on health care costs, which thanks to Obamacare, will burden the working class much further very shortly.

Bottom line is more and more of American $$ is leaving it because of what "we" created. Our lifestyle, our pride and our heritage is being sold to pad the pockets of the few. Our media is corrupt, which is synonymous to our political world and can I really expect a better life for my children here under these circumstances?

We need a wake up call. Badly. Too bad Fox news will censor it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us