Brazil v. Portugal yesterday

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19145
I watched the Braztil v. Portugal yesterday. Although Brazil seemed to have the upper hand (and they kept the ball to themselves and in the Portuguese half of the field most of the time) their overall play was much less impressive. I hope they do better next time. They seemed to have lost focus and were passing laterally most of the time at half line! The passing, at first impressive, seemed as if they forgot that they have to kick and proceed ahead to the opponents' goal!

Just my 2 cents worth.

Gold Member
Username: Lomna

Sac, Calif U.S.A

Post Number: 1215
Very much true naydas.
I call it,A boring game. No action at all.
nydas, I heard the soccer balls are defective and not meeting the FIFA standard. The movements of the soccer balls in the air aren't meeting the expectation of the players. Strange !

Platinum Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 19174
I don't watch soccer much. I was disappointed in Brazil. In fairness to the team, there may be a reason why they wanted a draw. I don't not know the calculations behind all this.
I certainly have no comments on the balls. If they are defective they should correct the situation immediately.

Silver Member
Username: Juancho

CANADA Xx

Post Number: 916
they played with the second team, no the regulars players,(Brazil)
Next game will be different.as nobody want PK,
Now every team just want be on the next round.
.The ball is a little smaller,more lighter and the material bounce fasters, maybe polyurethane I
Like waboba ball, buoyancy and weight so that its like bounces on water ... kinda like skipping a stone. Good for play bounce-catch, sharpen your reflexes,>>> Jubilane>>>
Soccer no has second chance.
Mistakes remain for ever. maybe that is why its so popular.
No appeals.,repeat nor excuses.

Bronze Member
Username: Batan_1

Post Number: 12
kaka and elano were not playing thats why was no good , but next game would be eaxcellent for brazil , i dont beleive in portugal team they are just lucky so far .
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us