McNuggets 911

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5088
Woman arrested after calling 911 to report McDonalds that ran out of Chicken McNuggets

March 3, 2009 - 11:46 AM

You could say she flew into a "McFury"

Latreasa Goodman, 27, was arrested and charged with misusing 911 after calling the emergency line three times to report that McDonalds was out of Chicken McNuggets and...to make matters worse.....they wanted to give her a McDouble.

According to the Fort Pierce Police Department, Goodman said to the 911 operator, "This is an emergency, if I would have known they didn't have McNuggets, I wouldn't have given my money, and now she wants to give me a McDouble, but I don't want one, this is an emergency!"

The out-of-Chicken-McNuggets store in question is the McDonalds located at 615 North US 1 in Fort Pierce.

How much for a couple McBullets in her McNoggin?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

Www.stainles... .ecrater.com

Post Number: 19998
Reminds me of the wacko who called 911 because Burger King wouldn't make her sandwich the way she wanted it.

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/audio/play/80466744/

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 429
Wow, some people these days...

So close Paul!

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3748
Awesome. Too funny. Although...

...and maybe I misinterpreted what really happened here... or maybe she didn't tell the whole story... and regardless she is a moron for calling the police about this...

... but I will say, if you pay someone for something, and after payment they tell you they don't have what you originally were led to believe you were paying for, they are obligated to give you the option of a refund IMO. Whether it's food, goods, services, whatever... if you can't provide what you made the customer pay for, you owe them a refund.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3533
LMFAO. Wow what an idiot.

Silver Member
Username: Wolf_hound

Phoenix, AZ

Post Number: 801
lmao reminds me when a black lady put a complaint on steve for sliding her drink lmao.

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Northern VA

Post Number: 11171
^Rofl

Also rofl at the video/story.

Roffles all around in this thread.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6445
only 30 minutes away from me you see the kind of people i got to deal with around here

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3534
lol stfu julian
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us