Address from phone #??

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19784
Does anyone know a free source for this info? I know the drill, since it's not public info it's not free blah blah. I need the address of a psycho that called me today and threatened me. I think his meds ran out.

Long story short is a guy bought some knives off me and was happy when he left. Then he calls me up later saying I fucked him. He bought 6 small pen knives for $6. $1 each. Then goes home and sees another ad I had for different knives at 4/$1. He thinks I sold him $.25 knives for $1. They are clearly different knives in the ad. He can't tell the difference.
Well since he's not listening to any explanation I have he wishes me doom and promises me justice, spits out 50 or so motherf#cker's then hangs up.
Dude spent $6. He actually got the knives I sold him at half off, he just chooses to believe I swapped the knives in the listing. Here, take a look.

http://southjersey.craigslist.org/for/1024719668.html

The listing for the $.25 knives is for the ones pictured in the upper left. They are 4/$1. The ones he bought are actually 6 of the first knife on the left in the upper right picture. Like I said he was happy with what he bought when he bought it. Then he goes home and sees the ad again and thinks (I guess) that all the knives shown are 4/$1 and I screwed him. I was beside myself when he called. He actually got a great deal.
So while I wait for the brick to be thrown through my living room window I'd like to have a name and address of the psycho to give to the police when it happens. He was a gnarly looking 350lb lard azz who appears to have a very unstable side to him. There are some strange cats in this blue/green marble we live on.
So anyway, anyone know of a good place to get this info for free? It's his cell#. I figured some of you sat guys/gals are good with this sorta crap lol.

Hey thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 355
i've googled ppls phone numbers before and got some info, try that, buts been more than a year so i dunno if they tightened up

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3684
Call him back, and either tell him or leave a message saying that you filed a police report and gave them his phone # etc.

99% of the time it's all bark and no bite, problem solved.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1583
try "anywho.com" paul

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19785
Thanks Keith. Did that. Same problem. Not a public # so it's not in their database.

Yeah I hear ya Pit. I know most of the crazies out there are mostly barkers. I have two kids though. It would kinda be like letting them approach every dog they see not afraid of getting bit because of the 99% rule. I just don't like those odds.

I guess what really ruffled my feathers was the fact that this cretin got essentially $12 worth of product for $6 and has the nerve to take the time and call me and threaten me over it, accusing me of scamming HIM! He actually came to purchase a travel knife set and when I gave him my card he asked about other knives I sold. He showed me a small knife on his keychain and asked if I had anything like it. I said "sure, I have hundreds like that. Since you bought the travel set I'll sell it to ya for $1 a piece." He tosses me $6 and I go and get him his knives. He leaves, all is good right? Wrong.

Then when he gets home and sees my other ad he goes ballistic. Totally apeshit.

There are just entirely too many manic depressive lunatics out there just looking for an outlet for their pent up aggression caused by.......whatever life has dealt them, either past or present. It's not my fault. Don't take your life's road rage out on me.

Ah crap.

/rant.

Silver Member
Username: Armykyle1

Ms Us

Post Number: 357
Lol. Its good to rant man we all need it. Ppl like this guy ur talkin about need to punched in the face and made realized lifes not that bad. Good luck man. Just call the cops make a report give them the number they'll find him. Make sure you tell the cops he threatend you and that you got kids

Gold Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 1740
Paul...did ya try this ..and others from google..Reverse lookup ... free and works for me

http://www.411.com/reverse_phone

Gold Member

Post Number: 1741
BTW...Also all this info is public (from phone directories and county/city records)..and includes person's name..address..his neighbors name, phone, and address...and map of all of their addresses...

if unlisted phone, then ya can't get their name or address..

Anybody can do this for free...this is how sometimes a bill collector may call ya about a neighbor...looking for some info on them....there are many FREE sites available for this stuff..

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3690
Paul, I'm an avid poker player and sports bettor... I don't have kids, but if you give me 99%, I'll bet my car, my family, and my dead old granny. :-)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19798
Lol, yeah I'm not worried about it anymore. I tried that link justforhahas and it's the same routine. They give you the town but require payment for the rest. Like I said it's a cell # and those #'s aren't publicly listed. Oh well. The psycho probably found his meds and realized what a complete azz he was. That or he's down in his basement wearing nothing but a bandanna sharpening an ax.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1742
Sorry Paul...didn't notice mention of a cell phone in your post..

However this does work well for residential and business land line phones..NOT magic jack VOIP provider (I love it myself) or cell phones..

BTW...I wear a bandanna always cause of my riding and the Florida sun..so please , no bandanna bashing...lol

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19801
You don't have an ax do you?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1743
actually I do have an axe...but prefer the chain saw...and don't weigh 350...lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us