Police Say Teen Posed as Chicago Cop

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1568
i found this on aol news and found it amazing how this went on for 5 hours. chicago police must be pretty bad when the can't even make out when someone on thier own force isn't real.

Police Say Teen Posed as Chicago Cop

CHICAGO (Jan. 25) - A 14-year-old boy accused of impersonating a police officer and going on patrol has pleaded not guilty.
The teenager appeared in a juvenile courtroom on Monday with his hands cuffed behind his back. A judge ordered that he be held at the juvenile center because he could pose a danger to himself.

On Saturday the teen, wearing an officer's uniform, walked into a police station and was assigned to go on patrol. He partnered with another officer for about five hours.
Assistant Superintendent James Jackson said the ruse was discovered only after the boy's patrol ended. Officers noticed his uniform lacked a star that is part of the regulation uniform.
Police say the boy did not have a gun, never issued any tickets and didn't drive the squad car.
The Rev. Roosevelt Watkins says the boy had lived with him for much of the past year and is fascinated by police work.

Gold Member
Username: Mrskullz1

Brooklyn, New York

Post Number: 1018
lmao..wow - sad part is he is 14!

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBs ...Trinidad & T...

Post Number: 14682
his face must be mature\adult looking for a 14yr old kid to pass of as a man for these tards not to notice ...

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 378
Haha, wow. How did he get away with it for that long???

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1570
I find it even more odd how he had no gun no, badges and i assume no walkie talkie or anything. yet he was told to go on duty? makes me wonder if wear dress pants, a tie and a black dress shirt will i b mistaken as a officer of the law to?

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 380
^^^Haha, sounds like it.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us