Good Night Gone Bad

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3074
Ever started doing something and it started out good but turned bad quick? Yeah, we're in that situation now...

Me and a friend got bored and decided to go spot lighting for deer around 12. We started our journey without a hitch. Got some drinks, smokes and slim jims. Always gotta have dem slim jims.
Anyways, we got on the road to put Matts new 3 million candle power spotlight to the test. It works pretty dam/V good too.
Well 5 or so mins into our outing, the bottom falls out of the sky and its raining buck's and doe's. We decided to call it a night with the spotlight but needed to finish our food and drinks. I pulled out my phone and brought up google maps. You know, its dark, raining and we're on back country roads, exploring.
About 15 mins later we realized we were headed to Virginia. An hourish drive if we take 95, which was about 5 mins from us at the time but hey, Ive got google maps and Matt has a full take of gas. Why not go a new way...
2 hours goes by and we finally make it into Emporia. We stoped at McD's and got a little fuel for ourselves and got back on the road. We wanted to take back roads again so we started a new route home.
Everything was going great, except for the rain. Well I told Matt to hang a right off of 58 onto Barnhams Hill Rd. As soon as we hit it we looked at each other and said "oh sh!t!" This road was probably too small for a motorcycle to pass us on, had no lines and no speed limit.
We drove a good 15 miles doing 35-40, wondering when we were going to end up in the next big horror movie. Now its raining, dark, we dont know these roads from heavens gates, the road is so small and there are more deer on the sides of the road than there are people in Texas.
Finally we come to a weird azz intersection and we went the wrong way. Well Matt drives a Z-71 and decides that insted of turning around, hes going to drive across this median thing. Well as soon as I realized what he was doing I said "Don't get stuc...."
WHAM! His right front drops down and we are looking out the front window, at the ground.
"Sh!t"
I open up my door to see a 3' drop into a drainage ditch. I crawl out his door and we realize that his front tires arent touching the ground and his trailer hitch is dug into the ground. We spent 10 mins tryin to get it out, 2-wheel drive, 4-wheel drive, forward, reverse.... Nothing. We walked to a house and got no answer. Called his dad and he told us to call AAA and get them to come get us. Thats what we're waiting on now... Its been 45 mins and still, nothing. No cars have passed, no one has come outta the house we can see and no AAA. We're fucked. Im ready to get home and crawl in my bed. Too bad Im at least an hour and a half away and Im in fukkin nowhere!

Sorry that was so long but I have nothing else to do right now so I figured Id let everyone know about my night.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5052
That sucks Andrew and I hope someone comes and gets you soon and everything works out. Shit happens. Dumb move on your buddies part though. Nice descriptive writing man, I felt like I was there.

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3075
Haha. I got tired of being descriptive about half way into it... Still nothing. We called back to AAA and found out BOTH of the wreckers that were supposed to come get us got called to wrecks and they are more important. Something about clearing up roads and some bull ish like that. I dont even smoke anymore but Im so stressed that his cigs are looking good. Haha

Platinum Member
Username: Nyyfan13

Http://lowdo... Join My User...

Post Number: 10949
That sucks Capps. Hope everything gets resolved bud. Let us know what happened.

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 273
That sucks man. I hate those kind of nights, I've had plenty of them too. Hope it all works out for ya.

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3076
Around 4:30 We finally got out and on our way back home. Matt told the tow truck driver that he had hit the brakes because the stop sign came up too quick and he hydroplaned off the side of the road and to my surprise the driver said "oh that happens all the time." He asked what we were doing out there and we explained how we were bored and just wanted to ger out and ride around and once he realized we had no idea where we were he followed us about 20 miles until we hit some main roads to make sure we were alright.

Luckily the only problem with his truck was the plastic piece on the bottom of the front bumper got ripped half way off. We took shoe laces out of his bowling shoes and tied it up until we can get it screwed back in.

All in all it was a fun and eventful night but I dont wanna do it again

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 9142
Lol...

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

Post Number: 6298
sounds like a long string of dumb ideas. glad no one was hurt though man. driving around just to do it in the rain is never a good idea...

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3077
We realized that once we started but were too ignorant to turn around. We randomly decide to drive to places for no reason late at night and its never been bad before so we figured we'd be fine

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3078
Upload

The yellow line is the way we went and the black dot is where we got stuck. Ive been doing job interviews all day so I decided to have some fun and find that place with Google maps

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9143
So what did you and your "friend" do all that time when you were stranded? I know it gets cold out there and the best way to keep warm is by body heat...

^_^

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3081
Upload

Gold Member

I compensate...

Post Number: 9144
Watched a little guy on guy ga y por n action? Nice(!), I wouldn't have done it any different.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6421
damn that sounds like to much fun.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 5056
...and if Rob had what Andrew and I have to keep us warm, maybe he wouldn't be so annoyingly fruity.

UploadUpload

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19584
If you're Clay Aiken.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4834
capps glad to hear it worked out for u guys

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10304
lmao Brad.

Gold Member

Andrew Capps, NC US

Post Number: 3124
haha. We are pretty d/\mn lucky arent we?

Platinum Member
Username: Basshead86

FTW

Post Number: 10305
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us