Man Dies after Wife Sets Test!cles on Fire

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict

Post Number: 2851
ADELAIDE, Australia - An Australian woman accused of setting her husband's test!cles on fire because she thought he was having an affair has been charged with murder.

Prosecutors said 44-year-old Rajini Narayan confessed to neighbors that she set her husband on fire on Dec. 8, 2008, after she saw him hug another woman.

She was initially charged with endangering life and arson but the charges were upgraded to murder after her 47-year-old husband, Satish Narayan, died from his injuries last week.

Prosecutor Lucy Boord said Narayan told neighbors she was a "jealous wife" but she hadn't meant to kill him when she doused the sleeping man's genitals with an alcohol-based solvent and then set him on fire.

Boord quoted Narayan allegedly saying: "I just wanted to burn his pen!s so it belongs to me and no one else. ... I didn't mean this to happen."

The husband jumped out of bed and knocked over the bottle of alcohol, causing the fire to spread and resulting in 1 million Australian dollars ($711,000) of damage to their town house and an adjacent property, the Adelaide Advertiser reported.

Narayan was remanded in custody for psychological assessment and will reappear in court Friday. She has been charged with murder, arson and three counts of endangering life, as the couple's three children were at home during the incident.

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14640
dude ! - OMG ........Upload

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, WI

Post Number: 3253
Thats gotta suck.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 19595
Ballsy thing to do.

Silver Member
Username: Wickedbass

Nashville, Tn

Post Number: 277
Damn, what a horrible way to go. What kind of crazy b!tch sets her husband's balls on fire?

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4828
ouch is all i have to say
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us