Post Number: 98
Haha, wow. This deserves a Fail Pic!

Upload

Yup, that should do it.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

I compensate...

Post Number: 8899
I believe there was a gas pocket that built up in that house, I had watched the full version on T.V. long ago.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18894
Gas pocket? As in natural gas? If they were going to set a house on fire to practice putting it out why choose a house with a supply line of gas still live? What kind of gas pocket was it? Just curious.

Fucked up any way you deal it though.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18895
Did that firefighter even live?

***Thinks of Longo***

Gold Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 1053
yeah but now he's on marine duty

http://www.break.com/index/fireboat.html

whoo hooo use a little more Gas Next time big boy

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18897
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1054
This guy should have used more gas

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18899
Yup. Retarded azz ppl.

Gold Member
Username: Rideredder

Cornell, IL USA

Post Number: 1502
Now that fire fighter gets to drive the trucks.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1505
they used diesal or however u spell it, i think some other type of acceleratnts to and it baked in the sun while the house was sealed. once thy lit it, it was all over. i do get a little annoyed though how ppl are taking videos from tv shows and making them fail viudeos then getting a million hits trying to be popular. like the tow truck flipping , this one about the house, thier all from discovery channels "destroied in seconds". also a popular one was a backhoe paddleing up stream , just cut out from a show on discovery called build it bigger. i just feel like the networks being robbed of credit as ppl make it look like thier own footage do to compression.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1056
Keith you Voted for obama didn't you

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18910
"i just feel like the networks being robbed of credit as ppl make it look like thier own footage do to compression."

I don't know about that. Those shows that air on tv didn't film those clips either.

The same thing with Youtube. You shoot the video, you upload it and somehow THEY are making money from vids of your life. Simply genius.

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1507
it's not what i'm refering to i'm not refering to the money aspect like, alot of ppl on youtube, take clips from shows cut out any part that would tie it to a tv show and then it gets circulated as this person filemed or did something so great and they get popular for ripping off a tv show, that stuff irks me how you tube features them for over a million hits and all they did was rip off tv. the show build it bigger, was filemed by discovery and ppl just edited the clips got a bunch of viewers to flock to it gave no credit to the show, the irony the show went off air due to low ratings. that stuff just infuriates me. it's not the money, ether way someone finds a way to capitalize on someone else for money but that wasn't what i was aiming at.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18913
I follow ya.

What gets me though is for example the "Evolution of dance" clip on youtube that has like 10 million hits. All those hits generate ad dollars for them. Millions of $$$. Very talented guy. Probably never saw a dime. The net is a great way to get discovered however. Just ask Kimbo Slice.

Now the azzhats like Chris Crocker are the ones I want to strangle. Some sh1t is best kept hidden in the closet. Didn't he/she/it get a network tv show or something on the tails of all the bs Youtube crap?

All for being a self righteous fruit.

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1508
yep , it blows look at telia tequila, u got famous for clicking a mouse button like 1 million times. for bleepin sakes wtf?

Bronze Member
Username: Heavens

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 19
totally agree on that

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3576
"Now the azzhats like Chris Crocker are the ones I want to strangle."

That kid is one of the most vile human beings on the planet. What an absolutely abysmal representative for the g@y/lesb!an community.

Keith - I think I know what you're saying about the viral video craze. The thing that bothers me is with a clip like this, people start talking about what an "epic fail" it was and stuff like that. I just hope that they really don't believe that. This being the perfect example. These are firefighters, guys who put their lives on the line every day, and make mistakes just like all of us do, only when THEY do, they are playing for keeps. The fact that police/firefighters/armed forces put themselves on the line like that warrants us honoring their sacrifice when stuff like this happens, not making fun of their mistake.

"***Thinks of Longo***:-("

Why just cause he doesn't frequent the forum much anymore? Or did something happen to him? Hope he's okay, I miss him too. What an easy-going, nice guy to have around.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19039
I said that because James is a firefighter in case anyone didn't already know that.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3577
Okay, cool. I knew he was a FF, just didn't know if the sad face was because something had happened to him on the job, or just because you're a big soft emotional teddy bear and you just plain miss him.

ROFL @ image of Paul laying in bed, crying, hugging a framed headshot of Longo hhahahaha

Platinum Member

Post Number: 19040

Not quite like that.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us