Dr. Dre's Son Found Dead

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4492
The son of hip-hop producer Dr. Dre died over the weekend, the music star's rep confirmed to PEOPLE.

Andre Young Jr., 20, was discovered "unresponsive" by his mother at his home in Woodland Hills, Calif., on Saturday morning, according to the L.A. County Coroner's office.

"Dr. Dre is mourning the loss of his son," his rep Lori Earl says in a statement. "Please respect his family's grief and privacy at this time."

Young's mother told police that she attempted to rouse her son at 10:24 a.m. on Saturday, and when she couldn't, she called paramedics. They pronounced him dead at the scene.

Young "had been out with friends" the previous night and returned home around 5:30 a.m., according to L.A. County Coroner's assistant chief Ed Winter. An autopsy was performed Monday. No foul play is expected.

Dr. Dre, whose given name is Andre Young, is one of hip-hop's most prolific musicians. After achieving national spotlight with the rap group N.W.A., Dr. Dre in 1992 released the influential CD, The Chronic, which included the Grammy-winning single "Let Me Ride."

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17935
What the...

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6121
Damn, that's terrible. It looks like he might have partied a little too hard on Friday night. Regardless, I'm a huge Dre fan and my prayers will go out to him.

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2359
One less nikka?

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 6123
kill yourself. it will be one less racist.

Silver Member
Username: Tiki89

Post Number: 285
lmao twiztid!

Gold Member
Username: Joebruce

TC Sounds/DLS

Post Number: 2360
rofl!!

Reece Im not racist. Chill the f*ck out man.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3477
Just know that once you post something like that, it's there for everyone to see, forever.

And while I don't think you're a racist at heart Twiztid, many would say that for you to think that joke is even funny reflects very poorly on your character.

jmho

Platinum Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.5 DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 14148
wtf

i thought was some lil kid not a 20yr old man ...irresponsible behavior for that age but R.I.P ...

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2200
"many would say that for you to think that joke is even funny reflects very poorly on your character."

Those people think too deep.

I feel for Dre tho. Even though I've never been much of a fan of his music, I can only imagine what it would be like to lose a son.

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Post Number: 2606
Upload

But seriously.... thats gotta suck:-(
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us