Bigfoot and chippawowa thing both found this week?

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4181
Kinda hard to belive. dude how found bigfoot has been linked to anothe bigfoot scam. But that texas dog/pig thing looks ..fucked up.

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2761
you mean chupracabra (?)

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Texas

Post Number: 3109
link?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17820
These pop up from time to time. I read somewhere that ppl come up with half azz proof of sightings and then charge $500/day for guided tours looking for the beast. Hundreds of idiots flock to these "sightings" in hopes of seeing something......... anything. I'd rather buy a bridge.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 4475
Human DNA was found in the lab test of body tissue. Wouldn't that be hysterical of these assclowns ended up with murder charges? Who knows, there could be creatures out there that have remained hidden all these years. But these mysterious beings surely won't be found by these two guys lol. The blurry over and underexposed pics, the secrecy as to the location of the body, their insistence that only their hand-picked scientists can examine the remains... and just look at them:

What I always imagine Nick and Canaan's inbred neighbors Cletus and Pony Boy would look like
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3444
"Pony Boy"

Stay gold.

"Who knows, there could be creatures out there that have remained hidden all these years."

Yeah I mean new species' of insects and sea-life and whatnot are still discovered fairly commonly. But chances are, if there was a six-and-a-half foot tall, naked, hairy beast roaming a pretty specific area, someone by now would have caught bigfoot, or had Andrew Capps arrested arrested for public exposure and excessive body hair.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

Laziness and ignorance...

Post Number: 1273
"This is becoming like an alien autopsy," Jeffery Meldrum, a noted Bigfoot researcher and a professor of anthropology at Idaho State University, said. "It's shenanigans."

SHENANIGANS!

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4189
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqebUluWFM4

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17823
"someone by now would have caught bigfoot, or had Andrew Capps arrested arrested for public exposure and excessive body hair."

**Beer shooting out of nose**

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2765
haha. I can't help Im hairy but the ladies around here like the mountain man look. Kinda funny that both you and my girl call me a beast.

Gold Member
Username: Tatonka

-[Team Audible Insanity]-

Post Number: 2142

quote:

What I always imagine Nick and Canaan's inbred neighbors Cletus and Pony Boy would look like

The funny thing is that I have a friend that does kinda look like the guy on the right.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17828
Don't fret Andrew. My brother in law calls me Chewbacca. I have hair on my chest that he apparently deems "beastly" lol.

It's not that bad to me. Normal in fact. Mind you his chest is as bare as a baby's bottom so he thinks anyone with peach fuzz is a wild animal.

Gold Member
Username: Basssquared

Kansas

Post Number: 2239
LMFAO stupid hicks think an inbred dog is El Chupacabras
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us