Day trip to the Cape.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4176
Few pics of my trip to the outer cape.
the town ones are out in P-town. The Gaay capital of the East coast. Lots of rich ppl hang out there. Saw a ford GT and a bunche of other nice cars. Anyway. Pics.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Justforhahas

Post Number: 38
Provincetown aka P-town and Key West are similiar for ga*y males, except KW is alot more fun and activities with MANY gorgeous straight women. Also the scenery and waters are nicer at KW, but P town is the best Mass has to offer in that area of the state. I myself prefer the 4th Cliff/Marshfield area and Gloucester, or Martha's Vineyard and Nantucket for Mass waters and scenery.

Any day trip on a bike (even though its not a Harley..lol) through the Cape can be a great day (depending on traffic and time of year. I prefer the fall there). Some nice pics you have there to show people unfamiliar with Mass. Keep up the pics Marc.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 17804
Nice.

I see you took a pic of my boat.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4177
Ya, that boat was nice.
http://bnr.bucnet.net/rptscheduler/pdf_temp/pdf_sys_55325D40C1E1ECFC973BB81438E8 6E6FYY1nYN_pub.pdf

I usualy go to Falmouth when I go to the cape. Woods hole is very nice. West Falmouth is nice as well. and Falmouth Heights. Lots of nice beaches, clubs, bars, resturants. Outer cape is not my favorite. Kinda touristy and not a lot to do.
And I prefer the BMW over a HD. I like to ride where im going, and be able to ride back home with out it breaking down. Plus it doesnt mark its territory like a hog.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17805
"Fuel: 3981gals / 15069.7l"

Ouch. Even at a modest $4/gal marina fuel cost that's $15,924 for a fill up.

Wow.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6331
paul i work around big boats like that and my dad runs one, the ones we fill are filled by a truck not marina fuel. diesel is 4.80-5 here we get a discount buying alot of the truck so its typically a little less then pump prices by .30 .40 but with 4000 gallons its insane.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 17809
Wow. It sure is. Holy crap.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6332
yeah and the marine diesel is 1.00 more then pump price
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums