So, my roommate called and asked if I moved his bike...

Gold Member
Username: Southernrebel

Monroe, Louisiana 3 DD3515s, 2...

Post Number: 6739
About 2 months ago, one of my roommate's bike got stolen right off the porch. We live 2 blocks off campus and there is a group of little fokrs stealing chit. They have broken into some houses, stolen guns, jewelry, etc.

I work at the pawn/audio shop, so the cops come by and give us the heads up on what stuff has been reported stolen locally. For a few weeks before that I had been telling my roommates that houses were getting broken into around us and to make sure you lock your chit up.

After that, my roommates all got bike locks and started locking chit up.

Fast forward to about 30mins ago.
My roommate calls me and asks "did you move my bike last night where you were cleaning up the porch?". Well, of I didn't. So he asks "where do those people stay that are supposedly stealing chit?". I tell him on the 1800 block of Filhiol...bout 2 blocks from us.

So, I think he is going to check it out. They recently stole a 12ga and a 38special from another house...wonder if he come back?

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 18100
What's next? Are ppl going to be stealing shingles off ppl's roofs?

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4161
No lie....The other day some people stole a fu(kin 120ft tall radio tower.

http://www.wjactv.com/news/17432092/detail.html

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Portland, Or

Post Number: 4162
"The thieves also got away with a 300-pound Penelec transformer full of copper."

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18102
I love watching videos of morons who drive pickup trucks into the sides of kwiki marts and try and load the atm machine in the back. They ALWAYS underestimate the weight lol.

Most of them give up and just wind up stealing cartons of cigs and high tail it out of there.

Or the classic dillweed who broke into a liquor store and fell off the ladder trying to get back out. He wound up having to wait for police to show up because he couldn't get the front door open.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 4265
metal thieves are becoming very crafty. Anything that isnt welded down is being stolen. There is a bridge in Boston that was being repaired. They took all the decrotive cast Iron down to store while it was being fixed. City workers cashed it in for 14k. Stuff like that can never be replaced. Vaule to replace will be over 750,000 k.
Also alluminum school bleaches, manhole covers, downspouts off houses and buildings. stolen cars, pretty much anything metal they can get.
In one area I work, houses are being trshed for the copper pipes and wires. like there are streets where all the houeses are either burn out, boarded up or abandant.

This was taken yesterday from the roof of my building.

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 18108
Damn.

It's already on a secondary level.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4484
ya mark i didnt steal anything but back in high schoolthat was a huge source of my income i did electrical work so trading in all the old/ scrap wire my company just threw it out i made a lot sh#ts worth a lot anything metal take it down to everett lol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us