In need of a amp badly but...

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1097
ok i don't look for charity or anything but hit a rough spot with money and been fucked pretty bad on jobs recently. so as my bills grow i take piece of mind that i get to sit in my car and enjoy the bass and music it's like crack for a audiophile like me. well here's my dillema, i got nearly 3 grand in bills and 7 bucks in my checkin account. my tax return will take care of most of my bills thankfully. anyway heres my amp problem i had a 4 ch audiovox it was very old and the left channels alternated on and off but i suffered with it. after helping a friend with his car he gave me his old 2 ch jbl amp, only thing is it was the guy who he bought the car froms amp. so it has water damage or something that i didn't know and alternates on and off it's gotten so bad i gott slam the amp almost every time i drive just to hear audio. so heres what i'm asking , if nothing comes of this post so be it i thought i'd take a long shot. i have a dual amp it's non abused , mono i think is around 350 watts rms i'd have to check. if anybodys willing to trade or donate me a 250 - 300 rms stereo 2 ch or 4 ch amp i'd be very grateful and help you out anyway i can. once again thanks for any help you can give.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5440
judging by your equipment you are FAR from an audiophile. good luck though,

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 16114
I can't think of anyone at the moment that has an amp you need/want. Sorry about your troubles.

"7 bucks in my checkin account."

Been there b4 my friend.

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2424
I had 17 cents not long ago. Luckily I'm 16 so I don't have to support myself or anyone else. You should be able to find something cheap that works.

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1100
oh reece u would say some shitt like that , ya rich basturd.

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1101
yea hopefully something will look up though. thanks anyway guys.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16116
If Wolfman can find a free amp so can you. Hang in there.

Gold Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6206
hey reece incase you didnt know having expensive stuff doesnt make you an audiophile

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3859
I really don't know why he feels the need to post things like that.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5443
just saying most audiophiles don't have type arghs and i doubt youll ever see a true audiophiles system not cost thousands of dollars, but whatever, i'm not an audiophile by any means. i just hate when people beg for sh1t. sorry about your situation though. hope it turns around.

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1102
i only say i'm a audiopile cause i love havin full rich sound, i enjoy it to the best of what i can afford, i spend many hours on fiddlin with songs trying to adjust audio peaks and frequencies, so i try to enjoy what i can. and another thing i mentioned i hate asking for charity and that's exactly why this is in off topic section not woofers or amps.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4311
reece you are like the rich kid in the the fast and the furious tokyo drift at the beginning. with daddies viper. And keith is like luca black driving his old POS. It's not about how much money you have its how you enjoy it.

sorry though keith i dont know

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9357
I'd love to help you Keith but I got nothing bud.

Good luck

Platinum Member

Post Number: 16154
Dude, if only you were related to me........

Look out lol.

Gold Member
Username: Mygame5982

I Got More Watts Then ..., TEXAS US

Post Number: 2559
what would you do for a subwoofer amp!!!
lol
*keith comes frm behind building liccin his fingers* no hom0.lol jk dude.
man you will get a amp eventually. patience

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1109
lol christ james i didn't say i was that desperate. id give up my ipod caar unit before that shitttt lol. btw whats so bad about a bucket of chicken in the alley way? u never had picky parents i take it?

Gold Member

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1110
thanks for the support guys.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us