Dogs or Cats?

Platinum Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3778
................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ...................................DogorCats?................................... ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ .......................................................Dog...................... ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ...........................

Platinum Member
Username: Adddisorder

Palm Beach, Florida

Post Number: 6158
i like big dogs, some cats are really cool just depends on their personality.

Platinum Member
Username: Philly306

New quote coming soon, North carolina

Post Number: 1058
large dogs only.

nice first post there marc lol

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 15711
I love dogs, but I have cats. (From the marriage). I like the positives of cats. Independent, low maintenance, quiet...

But dogs are the sh1t when it comes to fun and loyalty. When my cats die I'm buying a Siberian husky.

Platinum Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3051
Paul we've talked about this before, stop waiting and just GET YOUR HUSKY!!! You deserve it, and all dogs deserve a good owner like you:-)

Okay? No backtalk, now go out and adopt your new buddy a.s.a.p.

As to the original question, i LOVE all animals, and have had both pretty much all my life, but I think you all know i'm a dog FREAK, so DOGS!!

Diamond Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 15717
Pit, my cats are up there in age. not sure they would adjust well to a dog lol.

Trust me I want my husky.

Platinum Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3053
"Pit, my cats are up there in age. not sure they would adjust well to a dog lol."

I understand, I was half kidding. But on the serious half, have you tried testing this theory on your cats? Obviously all animals and their circumstances are different, but I've had cats and dogs living in harmony for my whole life!

Call some local shelters and see if they'll let you bring in your cats for a test. If you're interested in adopting, they should be very accomidating to you coming in to do that. Just a thought, i'll shut up now as i'm starting to feel as though i'm telling you how to live

Platinum Member
Username: Livin_loud

COD4 Addict ... Level 2 pre...

Post Number: 2362
i love both, but to be honest a dog can get annoying to me sometimes, and i was raised with cats. if i do get one of my own it WILL be a savanna cat or something similar haha they're badass.

Diamond Member
Username: Rovin

1 15 = 149.1DBsTrinidad & T...

Post Number: 13506
always was a 'cat-person'

no maintenence - all they really need is food & they will choose where ever to go sleep

last 2 cats we had were really faithful & loving - 1 used to jump in my bed & sleep by my feet while d other when i was sitting at the pc she would hop on my lap & just sit there keeping me company

they were sisters(my bro actually got them at the side of the road where some1 released them & brought them for me) & lived for quite a long time & were healthy even up to the day they died within a few mths apart of old age ...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us