Roll pan and fillers

Gold Member
Username: Shortysetnies

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2412
So I wanna start messin with the outside of my truck and I figured since I still need a new rear bumper b/c of my wreck, why not do a roll pan w/ LED brake/run/turns/reverse lights and fill in my old tails will fill sheets. Does anyone know of a good place to buy quality sheet metal parts for stuff like that? I picked up a mini trucking mag and got some sights from that but anyone have any input? Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

The kids love my rhyme...

Post Number: 4797
dont do that with the roll pan. a roll pan would look legit, but you have a nice truck, leave the lights where they are...

Gold Member

Post Number: 4798
mini truckin will have our car looking like a hot rod lowrider before you know it... just say no.

Gold Member
Username: Bnd_rulez

Phoenix, AZ USA

Post Number: 1731
He is absolutely correct.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2415
Trust me, it's getting at least a 3" lift. im not going to drop it. I just want it to look custom but not too much like a straight offroad truck. I'm set on the roll pan and stuff and I was just looking for a good place to buy some stuff. No lambo doors, body drops or air bags, I just want it to look cleaner.

Silver Member
Username: Gavbo211

JL Audio 10w3v2, IL US

Post Number: 872
i think roll pans look good. i'm not sure about the lights.. but it's all about preference. but being an offroad truck.. just keep in mind that you won't have a back bumper anymore if you need it for anything.

stylintrucks.com is a legit site, i know a few people that have ordered from them and they swear by them.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2418
stylintrucks didnt have anything for me.

fbirides.com has a lot of what I am looking. I think I may start ordering soon.

My new job is sweet. I come home with 50-80 a night and Im about to start substitute teaching in the county during the day. $70 per day is nice to sit around and do nothing

Gold Member

Post Number: 4834
i like the roll pan idea, but the lights in it will look ghey...

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2419
have you ever seen it in person? I think its sweet looking

Gold Member

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 4852
Yeah i've seen it. On lowriders and tacky S10 pickups.

Gold Member

Rock Vegas, NC US

Post Number: 2424
Doin an s10 is the copout way. EVERYTHING for those trucks comes pretty much bolt on. No mods of anything. It makes it nice but there isnt too much work going into them.

I would never do an s10 if I liked mini truckin
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us