COD4 Addict ... Level 2 pre...

Post Number: 2398
it's back

*sigh* i can already see the invite threads

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 15909
Gee I wonder if my old membership still works.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Post Number: 2399
^should Paul. mine does.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 15352
don't even remember my nick and PW from old membership...and never used the site..lol

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15709
Tell me about this demonoid.

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3739
Ok. It is an overrated pile of shit with very few seeders, favored by people that have no idea how to get torrents the correct way. That about covers it...

I am going to do a few instructional videos when I get some time. The first will be DC++ followed by torrents.

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5307
i heard it could possibly be the riaa trying to trap fools

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3745
I was thinking the exact same thing and I wouldn't doubt it at all. Alot of times this is part of a plea-bargain the government uses. If you MUST go there, use a proxy.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15710
I don't even know how to use a proxy. I still buy CDs and just rip it and put it on my iPod.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15914
^^^Safe and cheap route. Sadly not what 99.95% of Ipod/mp3 player users do.

It's just too easy/fast to get a song online for free.

Wasn't too long ago the only power the music industry had was to dump tons of bogus files onto the p2p networks in hopes it would frustrate users.

Didn't work.

Then they went after the bigger fish, those with thousands of shared files and prosecuted them to set examples, hoping it would deter the technology.

Once the world went digital, the battle became immense.

Miley Cyrus can retire today at 15 years old. I'd say the industry is still doing well, regardless of file sharing.

Just my two pennies.

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3747
Miley didn't make barely anything off of her cd's. She made most of that $18.1 mil on the massive Hannah Montana tour.

Speaking of Miley, I don't want to be a perv and post it but google her new "catsuit" pic. Some nice moose knuckle action.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15711
I doubt that file sharing will ever go away, one will always try and outpace the other. Some feel it is a matter of principle and others get a kick out of it and yet there are others who feel the need to rage against the so called machine :-)

Gold Member

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3748
Not much different than in the old days when we would make cassettes of records and give them to all our friends. Just on a much, much larger scale. The record companies screwed themselves by selling a 20 cent piece of plastic for $18.99 and not giving a fair share (if any) to the artists. Modern day bands have always made most of their money on the road, so in reality the only people losing out is the antiquated, greedy record company execs. I don't feel bad for them in the slightest bit and this is coming from a pro musician.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15920
I'm curious as to how much of a push/help from her father she got from his connections. Either way she's set for life.

As long as Paris stays away from her.

Upload

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15712
and Lindsay Lohan.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3072
"The record companies screwed themselves by selling a 20 cent piece of plastic for $18.99 and not giving a fair share (if any) to the artists. Modern day bands have always made most of their money on the road, so in reality the only people losing out is the antiquated, greedy record company execs."

AMEN!

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5314
"Speaking of Miley, I don't want to be a perv and post it but google her new "catsuit" pic. Some nice moose knuckle action."

Perv.

Gold Member
Username: Livin_loud

Post Number: 2404
"It is an overrated pile of shit with very few seeders, favored by people that have no idea how to get torrents the correct way. That about covers it..."

oh come now Brad. so you say that about all private bt sites then?

didn't think about the whole gov't backing until this thread though... but you do have to keep in perspective that they don't really go after the small people, which demonoid contains. the biggest files on the site are all external usually with mininova or PB trackers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us