Bad things happening

Gold Member
Username: Thumpinwith8s

2 RE8s,PG Xenon 400.1, 135.5dbs!!!!

Post Number: 1096
Maybe its karma, from me not having paid Paul yet....

Gonna be getting a divorce, it will be amicable, we have finally decided that we would make good friends, just cant live with each other any more.

Gonna sell my system
put ads in the paper, should be out soon...or if anyone local wants the stuff, let me know

2-RE8s....$50 each
Box for the 2-8's $75, negotiable
Jensen XA2250 amp, I have the ad for $25 but will give it away if someone on here local wants the rest of the stuff
and
Pioneer DEH-5800 HU, havent put the add up for it yet...i paid almost $200 for it, I'll let it go for $150 ...also negotiable.

IF anyone buys all of it, I'll throw in the amp and speaker wires too.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 15511
A $55 debt does NOT equal what you're going through. I went through a divorce myself, with two kids. One was 1 and the other was 3 when it happened to me/us.

Disregard the $55 you owe me.

Get your affairs in order and good luck.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1097
Thanks Paul, this is really killing me. I imagine that some ppl will still flame this post anyway..."Told you so" and crap like that, at least she and I are in agreement on the divorce...no fighting...the only thing that really hurts me is the fact that our 4 yr old son has to go through it. She already has said, since I have the car, and a better job...I'll have custody, and of course I'll give her visitation whenever she wants. We do love each other, just no longer IN love I supppose.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15514
Yeah that was the story my ex gave me when she left. Now she's on the verge of bankruptcy and faced with moving back in with her folks because of all her bad decisions/boyfriends over the past 5 years. Cashed in all her 401k's, no savings, borrows money from me every Xmas, (ok, a gift), and to think we had it all so grand b4.....

I always loved her but she has so many crossed wires upstairs. One day she'll call me with threats of killing herself and the next acting like it never happened. It's tough separating and I always wanted us to get the "family" back together for at least the kids' sake, but would we just end up at the same crossroad in another couple of years? I can't afford that mentally or financially.

Just man up and take care of your son and let the chips fall where they may.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The Chicago area

Post Number: 3034
Sorry to hear things didn't work out with the wife. Look on the bright side though, you're what like 30 or 40 years old? That's relatively young.

My dad got divorced at about 50, over a decade later, still hasn't fully recovered. She left him with no financial help with the first of 3 kids just entering college. And on a personal level at 50 years old, and after a non-mutual divorce (he begged her to stay), he was never able to even consider dating or seeking a new companion.

I wish nothing but the best to you and your family wolfman.

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1347
Sorry to hear that wolf, best of luck to you.

You could possibly try CA.com for the sale if you haven't already.

What state do you live in?

Gold Member
Username: Nyyfan13

15 MAG USA

Post Number: 9080
I mean no disrespect to anyone on this, especially Paul, but Wolf, not paying $55 should not equate you to having to go through this. Sure it wasn't right but this truly is unfortunate. I know some people will come on and say this and that, but Wolf, get your life together and do your best man. I hope and pray that everything in the end works out for everyone involved man.

Silver Member
Username: Alex_smith

Post Number: 129
i agree with yanks on this. get your life straightened out and make sure it is and dont get yourself into any more problems. best of luck to you man.

but once you have evrything figured out and your on steady ground again, i think you should get paul the money he rightly deserves.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1099
Going down the line

Jenova/Pitbull...I'm 41......and I'm not gonna be getting remarried again thats for sure....may live with someone, in the distant future, if I even worry about another relationship.

Donnie> I live in northeast Louisiana, may try CA.com

Yanks...very much appreciated man. Means a lot coming from you.

and from everyone...thanks for the support so far.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1100
whoops, sorry alex, you posted while i was writing the last one..thanks for the support, and honestly I don't care what Paul says....as soon as I sell my system....he's getting the money.

Silver Member
Username: Alex_smith

Post Number: 130
no probs man. i respect that you know you have to do whats right for yourself and others too. i hope things stay healthy between you and your ex-wife, that should definitely make it easier on your son.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15522
Wolf, your sober right?

That isn't the catalyst for any of this is it??

Say it isn't.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1101
ha ha ha, you made me smile Paul, but yeah I'm sober....no problem there

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15547
Good job there.

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14999
Good luck to ya wolfman..been there, done that,...same story as Paul with 2 sons ages 1 and 2 in 1979 and never remarried...and raised my 2 sons..was left with no car, no house, and 2 kids..

U know what...U get over it...time does heal all wounds...u'll never forget, but the hurt does go away..and U will get it all together in time, emotionally and financially, and your child will actually be better off in the long run, if theres alot of arguing been going on..

I drank like a fish and many drugs, when I went thru it...it was the dumbest thing I could have done then...but it was how I coped with it....Luckily for me, the military never knew, and luckily for others I never killed someone when not sober...Sobriety is always the best thing when having troubled times or making decisions..

Good luck to ya...things will all fall into place in time...think positive...and U will definitely need someone to talk to...so don't be afraid to bend family and friends ear off...also physical exercise actually is a great stress reliever, like a jog around the block etc..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15550
^^^Done that. Been there. To me it was the toughest transition in my life. I made it. I HAD to. I am where I am because of it. Now I try to make chicken salad out of chicken.......

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1037
i know this is nowhere near the level of magnitude that your at wolf. but i just bailed for the 2nd time on my gf, it's heading near 2 year i was wwith her and she just seems to have wires crossed in her head as paul said. she would talk to me one min like i was the only thing in her life yet would do more for her friends then she ever did for me. she tells my friend and others she misses me like crazy blah blah but when i talk to her she trys to rope me into things like putting a system in her car. i nearly put myself ina debt over getting her stuff for xmas and so on on credit so i could at least giv her something i felt she deserved. then a pattern developed and i became nothing more then a toy to her. i was something to show off and not much more, she use to write in her online journal how she wished i'd get a job and so on. ::i got layed off:: but yet i paid for every lasst thing till i lost my job and cause she had to pay when i didn't even ask to go out and said we should stay home. i flat out pretty much went through hell and back and felt like crap every sec of it. i had her telling me how she missed me and so on but i talk to her and she's been heartless to me and now i just feel all those feelings like mush and i'm not caring yet i feel worse about it. it blows theres just no easy way around anything. i still remember blowing my last ounce of unemployment money on her and all i got was in a blog a day after christmas a writing saying i wish he would get ajob, this is getting pretty annoying. yea i should of took the 700 and bought a hooker. at least i would of been happy, the point is, if things just get to a certain point they break. i seen the ship sinking when she added back guys she talked to when we broke up and said no no i don't talk to them , on her how cliche, myspace account yet she adds then back again after we break up. if this dosen't at all kick me in the heart she proceeds to talkt o my friend and talk about dirtythings and say, he dosen't know right? meanwhile i was in on it the whole trip. it's a b!tch, it never gets easy in anyway it only gets harder, but you grow tougher and overcome it. you get worked over a few times and you can overcome just about anything. in time as it was mentioned, it all fades away, the pain and hurt will be attached to the memories but eventually they fade and feel like theier just that, memories. in the end wolfman, things will get better, just not overnight. karma is also something to stop blaming, karma wasn't popular till my name is earl came out. let that sh!t go lol. just remember ppl said alooot of stuff but what your facing now means more then money to everyone on here, cause everyone can relate in some way or form. buisness is buisness but your life is a whole other place to fight your battles in.

best of luck to you !

Gold Member
Username: •cam•

BC Canada

Post Number: 2363
Shitty, man. Though I have no idea what you are going through, my parents split up and I flipped. I think I was 5. My Mom had a few pieces of Duplo fly at her when she told me. lol

Anyway, I made no attempt to make friends and my social skills were way behind everyone else's by grade 2 so I had it pretty rough in elementary but I'm starting to catch up now. My Dad says I was an angry kid. Just a heads up in case your kids react the same way. The difference between 3 and 5 isn't negligible though. I really hope they fare as well as they can.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15601
You still have no profile dude.

How old are you? Curious.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2365
I know about the profile thing. It's Ecoustics being sorta strange. I'm turning 16 on the 13th of April.

Everyone adds "Just curious..." or something. lol Don't worry; I'm not offended!

Platinum Member

Post Number: 15605
Cool. Nice to see some similar interests from so far apart ages.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2367
True, true. There's nothing like Calvin and Hobbes.

Sorry, Wolfman. I wish you luck in this inhuman BS.

Silver Member
Username: Shade

Moxee, Wa U.S.

Post Number: 640
stay strong for your son.
don't do anything stupid.
never bad mouth her infront of your son.

good luck.

Gold Member

BC Canada

Post Number: 2371
I agree with Jeremy. It's awkward when my Dad gets really pissed off at my Mom and starts going off. I don't blame him because I agree on a few counts but it's not fun. Do your best not to. NEVER put them in any sort of situation where they have to choose between or put one of you over the other.

One more thing: if you think she may try and "rip your balls out through your wallet" or attempt to take your stuff, transfer it all to one of your kids' name. Dunno if you can do that in the US or if there might be age problems but my Dad knew someone who did that and it saved him a lot of hassle. It didn't sound like that kind of a situation but you never know. Just thought you might want to consider that. We all know that people, some might say women especially, can be a little unpredictable.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7635
Yea...Karma can be a b1tch but there's other things that happen. If your story is legit Wolfman that sure does suck but oh well this crap seems to happen more than it doesn't. Marriages don't seem to last anymore. I also find it funny how a lot of you guys mention your significant other being cool one second and then psychotic the next, one of my ex-girlfriends was bi-polar and man...talk about going through some crap about it. Single seems to be the way to be these days.

Platinum Member
Username: Bestmankind

Http://www.rdaudio.net...

Post Number: 19795
hang in there wolfman. it will all work out.

Gold Member
Username: Th3pwn3r

Post Number:...

Post Number: 7642
Yea, it will work out especially when you pay Paul the money you owe him. Maybe then the planets will align and bring you good fortune.

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4152
wolfie that suxs man just hang in there it will fix itself and life will go on even if it doesnt seem like it at the time.

Gold Member
Username: Van_man

Boston South, MA

Post Number: 3760
I suggest you go get realy drunk. That usually solves most problems. Like a 4-5 day binge, and dont show up or call in for work either. Thats key.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us