Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15553
I see possibilities!

Gold Member
Username: Big_edge_head

Milwaukee, Wisconsin MY SUBS GET ...

Post Number: 1752
nice man. Throw some DD's in that b!itch.

Gold Member
Username: Jtown

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2617
that doesn't look like a c/k series to me, it seems to be an s series...hmmmmm

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1950
lol i wanted somethang cheap on gas(5 speed).i only spent 1k on it.im not gonna use it for a spl truck.got my sx in it prolly gonna be hooked up this weekend.the other side of it has some pretty good dents in it.i plan on getting some bondo in a week or 2 and in a couple of months painting it either solid black or midnite blue.then putting different wheels on it.

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7030
94-95 S10 am I right.

How many miles and what engine? If it's a 4.3L I'd say you got a good deal, that motor is built solid as hell. 2.2L, well lets just say no haha. Those motors are a POS.

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2618
x2, if you got the 4.3 you got a lhell of a deal, I do like those trucks, I guess cause i have an s10 blazer, but they have to have at least te 4.3 l engine. unless you are using it for economy which makes sense, my 4.3 costs 55 to fill up on 87(regular)

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2619
if you're thinkgin diff wheels i would say look into the xtreme body kit as well...IMO

Gold Member

Post Number: 1951
its 2.2 liter lol.this is cuz i do alot of work outta town work.need the good gas mileage.the engine has 222k milles & runs good.& how can you say i didnt get a deal when u have no idea how much it cost me.but in the future i plan on dropping a crate motor in it

Gold Member

Post Number: 1952
also it is a 95 model.where are the stock amps located at.i couldnt locate it.well if it has one.the wiring harness was no help lol.when i bout it.it had a really cheap plain aftermarket stereo.but the wires were just hooked up to it.the wires have prolly been cut to far back but i dont know

Gold Member
Username: Nd4spd18

Northwest PA

Post Number: 7062
" i only spent 1k on it "

" how can you say i didnt get a deal when u have no idea how much it cost me "

Umm yeah.

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2625
owned.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1955
thieves i was stating that from where he said i wasnt getting a deal if it was not a 4 cylinder.i know i posted how much i payed for it.aint nobody owned.

got my 15 inch re sx hooked up in there this morning.it is pretty loud

wish it was not raining.i got everythang i need to get the dents out and im working crazy hours now.i gotta get a spoiler on the front bumper.most chevys have them stock.i guess it was taken off

Gold Member

Team RD, Texas

Post Number: 2655
fair enough, I retract my previous statement.

Platinum Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 15601
Yup, the truck looked lipless. Get that project started, man!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1956
its started i know a million thangs i could do if i had the paper and if it was warmer

Gold Member

Post Number: 2016
right now my money is going to getting this thang road worthy & safe.its more than the clutch.it grinds if you put it in reverse.unless the truck is off.a new slave cylinder should fix that.but its stopped slipping now.forward gears are all good now.while the clutch was being put in they figured some bolts where missing from the tranny,the bracket holding the tail pipe up was cut,one of the bolts to the engine mounts was not even in there.only one bolt holding it in and the rear end needs a rubber piece that cost about 40 bucks replace.i cant remember what all was found wrong with it.then once the clutch was in and it was taken down the road.i was about to take it and leave then we figured out the starter was broke.the hot wire to it was bare in spots.i dont have any money.im broke i even had to borrow some money to get the clutch in.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2017
forgot thew the emergency flashing light switch snapped when i was trying to get the dash out to put the stereo in.its in with the turning signal.that piece is 162 bucks

Gold Member
Username: Denali_on_22s

I get Bucks like Milwa...

Post Number: 5313
1k for a beat up truck with 220k miles on it?

Gold Member

Post Number: 2019
ya.i was gonna put the money on a downpayment for a z71 but i got beeched out to pay cash.now im being bitched out for not getting the z71.im being offered 1 k for it but ive already got 1550 bucks in it.i would be loosing money cuz it aint even all the way fixed yetthis sucks i was just gonna let her go yesterday but the title will not be in the mail for 2 weeks.the motor in it runs nice.its just the crap i listed

Gold Member

Post Number: 2020
doesnt seem like it but i got the heck of a deal.what do you expect for 1k i mean come on most ppl got more than that in there systems
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us