NFL Free Agency

Platinum Member
Username: Chaunb3400

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13989
It makes me sick to my stomach, that ashante samuel would say he wants to play with the eagles for a chance to win a super bowl?? Im gonna go out on a limn and say the eagles will not win the super bowl next year...Its all about money, which i dont like

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 14452
I have to agree there. Pro sports are ALL about money and not glory of the sport. Also why we have steroid use. Bigger badder players equals increased stats, equals higher contracts and singing bonuses.

The owners know, they have to, just don't care. As long as their team brings him profit......

Gold Member
Username: Naledge503

Http://www.LowDownForu...

Post Number: 3324
Its become a standard to say that. I about laughed when I heard him say that.

My Niners signed Isaac Bruce and Justin Smith though. I hope they address the O-line in the draft.

Gold Member
Username: Pitbullguy

The poster formerly kn...

Post Number: 2900
Bears signed Lance Briggs which was unexpected after all the fuss there has been with him the past couple years. I can't even decide if i'm happy or not. I mean he's a beast but he made it pretty obvious money was his primary concern, wouldn't be shocked if his performance declined now that he's got his big deal.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14455
I would have to say Mcnabb is Philly's biggest disappointment. $110 mil and the man can't stay healthy. Donovan is a big man, why can't he take the game like Favre or Brady? Pukes on the field, blames his receivers, in a jam stirs the pot (TO).

Just play the game like you love it for christs' sake!

Gold Member
Username: Redliner

Wilmington, Ma

Post Number: 4086
What's going on with randy moss now guys lol he wants to go with daunte culpepper again I just don't get it you have the best season of your career with tom brady and your gonna leave him I don't get it

Gold Member

Post Number: 2903
maybe Randy didn't like playing with a bunch of cheaters :-)

Platinum Member
Username: Lklives

Post Number: 14156
ya need some old cheese with that old whine..

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14478

Gold Member

Post Number: 2904
LK I wont hold that against you because I can understand it must be hard to deal with such a brutal, disgraceful truth about your beloved sports team. (no smiley this time)

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14161
Does your team play in the CYO church league?...maybe some day they make it to the NFL...

Platinum Member

Huntsville, Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 13992
The only thing that would be cheating is that the other 31 teams was not prepared for Randy Moss

Gold Member

Post Number: 2905
First of all LK, I said what I said in jest, hence the smiley face. You calling me a whiner couldn't be more inaccurate. What is there to whine about? The Pats didn't accomplish jack sh!t anyway.

"Does your team play in the CYO church league?...maybe some day they make it to the NFL.."

Secondly, you act like i'm speculating or something...as far as I know, the Pats were CAUGHT cheating and are being given what they deserve. Fines, loss of draft picks or w/e i can't remember exactly, and most deservingly IMO, loss of some respect from the football community/fans.

But hey, it's w/e man. I ain't mad at ya.

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14165
I ain't either...never was..I just laugh when I here ppl still whining and calling em cheaters like their teams are in the Christian Mens league, and have done no wrong ever...so pure and innocent..

Gold Member
Username: Cblaze

Rock island, Tenesssee Us

Post Number: 1889
"Its all about money, which i dont like"

thats why i watch college football not the pros.
college teams are in it because thats what they wanna do.they are just having fun.when they get to the pros there just in it for the paper

Platinum Member

All he does is catch t..., Alabama U.S.

Post Number: 14001
Dont get me wrong I love NFL football just as much as college..Its just said that someone would lie like that, he signed a $$$million contract and he didnt smile once during his press conference

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14187
Randy Moss is staying with the New England Patriots.

The defending AFC champions re-signed the record-breaking receiver on Monday to a three-year deal worth $27 million, his agent said. The signing was confirmed by the team shortly after Moss posted a message to fans on his Web site.

"I want to take time out to thank all of the fans for their support and for wishing me well in my return to New England," therealrandymoss.com quotes him as saying. "I'm ready to get back. We have some unfinished business to take care of."

Gold Member

Post Number: 2907
Breaking news on Mike and Mike in the Morning: Bret Favre = retired

Platinum Member

Post Number: 14550
Bout time. He came close last year.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums