More paypal questions.......

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1315
So I just finished setting up my paypal account, and got my savings account linked so it's all set. Now it says I should verify my account, do i need to do that to send money, or can that wait? Also, my PP acount says $0.00, so do I need to transfer money into it, or can i just send a payment and it will pull it automatically from my savings?

Gold Member
Username: The_image_dynamic

San Diego, California

Post Number: 3635
It verifies your account by sending you two small amounts like .11 and .14. Then it wants you to go into your back account and tell them what those amounts were to verify you are who you say you are. Then you'll be ready to roll.

Gold Member
Username: Philly306

New quote coming soon, North carolina

Post Number: 1013
Oh and trying to make multiple paypal accounts so they will make more deposits into you account so that you might make some money doesnt work ;)

Gold Member
Username: Somedonniedude

Illinois United States

Post Number: 1317
Ok thanks guys. I was wanting to buy some wire off paul, but guess I might have to wait a few days, since PP say 3-5 days for the transaction to show up.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 15419
Another thing to remember is that there aren't any fees involved in sending money through Paypal, only when you receive. Most ppl don't stop to think to include that little extra 3% to cover it for the seller. The seller has to remember to raise the price enough to cover the fees himself or the transaction is on him.

Gold Member
Username: Kpa2727

Old Bridge, NJ USA !

Post Number: 1023
x10 ^ i loat out 20 bucks between shipping and that.

Platinum Member
Username: Wingmanalive

A pic is worth 1000 posts!!

Post Number: 15426
I gave selling my knives on ebay a whirl and it completely dragged me down. Listing fees, insertion fees, ad enhancement fees, picture fees, Paypal fees........you get the drift. To sell a $5 item on Ebay does NOT pay off unless you rApe them on shipping and handling. The ones making the money are Ebay, Paypal and the shipping companies. They take your profit.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us